• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion


    Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: Shambles

Anyone remember The Old 'Hidden Forum'/Gardening forum, Before Silk Road had started?

matt<3ketamine

Bluelighter
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
3,024
Location
at the bottom of your bag of k
I remember getting a message on here YEARS ago, 2010's, and thinking "Need an Invite, to a gardening forum? wait, there's a referral code? i got sent this one so let's see what- WOOOW EVERYTHING" and we placed our first online order for Ket, 3g for £25 - landed, inside a 'pony pack' with a horse on the wrap lol.
Anyone else remember this old 'hidden forum' from the 2010's? (Reason i'm asking is because now, i know nobody can legally get in trouble for it now.)
2 types of DMT from, one, Psychonaut, came next, and we finally got to try DMT (and have never seen as clean/needlepoint DMT ever again since)
Just wondering does anyone remember that place? only place i've ever seen rare stuff, like TMA-2, available, I'm now ragin i didn't get any (for the stash lol)
 
I don't remember that one. I was on the Taxdog/No Soap ones around 2003ish, those are the oldest I remember.
 
Top