• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Anyone quit opiates using Lucemyra?

Felonious Monk

Bluelight Crew
I posted this in OD a few weeks back but didn't get any responses, so I'm hoping I'll get more traction here. OP:

As described in the title--anyone used Lucemyra for withdrawal? My friend who works in rehab (and has withdrawn himself with it) says it's a miracle drug.

It works in a similar fashion to Clonidine afaik but he said it's like clonidine is codeine and Lucemyra is heroin, in terms of effectiveness.

No, I have never heard of such a thing. Sounds like it could seriously lower your blood pressure; if i am interpreting your friends analogy. BP is not the only problem (or even the main one) ..... but still important.

I am interested though; I also heard something about high dose vitamin C being near a miracle cure and im sure you have heard the loperamide diaries lol.

Maybe a combination of the 3?? Sorry felonious, please elaborate if you know more..

I posted this in OD a few weeks back but didn't get any responses, so I'm hoping I'll get more traction here. OP:

As described in the title--anyone used Lucemyra for withdrawal? My friend who works in rehab (and has withdrawn himself with it) says it's a miracle drug.

It works in a similar fashion to Clonidine afaik but he said it's like clonidine is codeine and Lucemyra is heroin, in terms of effectiveness.

Yes I have used it. It’s not a miracle drug but it does help. I jumped off 24 my of bupe with help from it.

It does lower your blood pressure a lot as others have said. I was made to buy a BP machine and test myself multiple times a day and report back to be allowed to use it.

Definitey worth trying to get it if you can.

Anyone know if my local urgent care would prescribe it to me? Haven't tried it but want to.

I don't see a really serious reason to not prescribe it, but I can come up with a few reasons they might give me to not prescribe it & they probably can think of even a few more reasons on top, so.... I'll see.

Edit to add: Urgent care wouldn't prescribe it, bc they want it prescribed by someone who can follow up with the patient, they said. So, just a heads up for those seeking it. Was told to try my primary care doc or a medical place that deals specifically w/ addiction, instead. Was just hoping for an easier time getting it, but, such is life.

Last edited: