• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

anyone know any good ways to cut hash

Liquid SNake

Bluelighter
i have a [personal amount...] of hash, and i was tryin to cut it up into small pieces, and i cut myself pretty bad usin a normal kitchen knife,because the knife gets really stick after cutting it for awhile. And when u get deeper it gets even harder even after i wiped off the knife.

So wut i was wonderin if u guys know ne thing that can cut hash easily

[topic grammar edited hehehe -fr]
edited by Splatt too

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get Hash myself so don't have the problem however thinking back to Highschool days we used to cut clay in art with wire like a 2mm or something similar :\

If not have you tried putting the knife in a bowl of HOT water after each cut therfore using a hot blade ?

Failing that I ain't sure but I'd deffo try the wire, good luck.

:)

ya the wire sounds like a good idea i remember when i also remember when i was in art class i would have to cut clay with that wire, but where the hell am i suppose to get that wire thing.

Local Hardware Gardening section should have something suitable just ask the guy with the name tag %)

When you said the "wire thing" were you just on about the wire or are you thinking the whole rig/frame that pulls the wire tight also ?

I'm not sure if this would ignite much hash and therefore may be prone to losing some but you could hook up a simple current using a C battery which would heat the wire also for even easier slicing but :\ yeah not sure how effective or wastefull it would be.

8) Does that even make sense god I'm tired :|

usually if you work the hash in your hand for a little bit it'll get soft.. then you could cut it more easily

i dont remember what its called but their is a device they use for cutting styrofome and all it is is a thin wire stretchd tight and then the wire is heated using battery power or something. that would cut it but the hot wire may damage the hash?

If its real hash then put some bloody effort in, any1 cud cut though that. If its soap bar, flame a knife use that to cut it, simple

frizzantik said:
usually if you work the hash in your hand for a little bit it'll get soft.. then you could cut it more easily

the hash is really hard though...it would be trying to mold a rock

CloCkWoRk_KYLE said:
i dont remember what its called but their is a device they use for cutting styrofome and all it is is a thin wire stretchd tight and then the wire is heated using battery power or something. that would cut it but the hot wire may damage the hash?

Yeah ^^ This is a great idea this guy is a genious 8)

;) h@ndo ;)

...or you could just use a plain lighter and softening it( the hash, not the lighter ;) by just heating it up a bit...

the styrofoam cutter works, but it's a bit overkill.
in general we just heat up a knife and cut through it. if that doesn't work, your hash is really shitty. maybe you can still read "pirelli" or "bf goodrich" somewhere ;)

Just heat it in the oven for a min', should cut like butter.

Is all you have to do is get an exacto knife hold a lighter under the knife for a few minutes and then cut away.

fuck cutting i say. stick a pin in the chunk so you don't have to hold onto it with your hand. then just hold a lighter a cm or two away from the chunk so as to heat it up. once it has been heated for a while, it will flake apart in your hand quite easily. this is especially good for really rock hard stuff, like what i got in Scotland. the hash in my region is lot more soft and pliable, but this method also works for the softer stuff.

k well i juss heated a knife up and cut it still sorta had to try but it was better than juss using a non heated knife, i would of used the wire but ya i was juss to lazy to go a store and get one.