• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Anyone in the North West try Blue Monsters?

wtfisthat

Bluelighter
So a friend of mine is looking to get some pressed pills to celebrate the new years. I could not find anything recent on pill reports. I was wondering if anyone has heard of/tried these pills. My friend likes to know what isd in a pressed pill before taking it as they react horribly to Pipers and rather dislike the 2Cs. As well as not being able to trip since they need to drive home after the show in a borrowed car. Anyway any info on these would be great so they don't waste there money or end up having a terrible night, 'cause who really wants that?

They will be purchased in Portland, I suspect they are coming out of Seattle though I don't know. I asked them if they knew the press location but am still awaiting a reply.

Thanks in advance!

We don't identify pills in ED, so I'm moving this to PR Discussion for you.

Nah these suck man, some unknown chemicals.

will make you feel like your rolling a bit, might be 5-MeO-DiPT but no one knows.

check out pillreports.com

I did, the most recent report was from like 2009, so I was looking for something a little more recent. But I think you are probably right about that. I hated pure foxy so no reason for me to take it in a pressed pill. Thanks for the info though!

Yeah those are very likely it. I haven't actually seen them so I couldn't say if it's really blue or he's saying that but they are actually purple. Are there any good pressed pills coming out of Seattle, or in Portland that you know to be good? Molly can be acquired, but something special is desired.

No sir.

Lol all pills in Seattle are shit now, if you wanna roll I would just take molly. You might get lucky and find some Californian pills, the Mac and Dolphin pokeballs out now are MDMA, meth and caffeine

Ive seen these ones, they are like blue/purple speckled. Could be called either color

Alright, thanks for the info! I'll suggest that people steer clear of them. Probably will just mix molly and Adderall as is the go too now a days.