• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone here can't take stimulants?

i can barely drink coffee. the only way i can abide it is id i have krarom beforehand.
without some other counterbalance speed will send me over the edge every time. its not pretty.
so yeah, i tend to steer away from stims unless they are readily available, free and good product. ;)

This is good advice but it won't work due to the steroid use. I would know because I also used them in my 20s. And I have waited much longer than 6 months. See how pathetic you feel going over a year without getting any erections that weren't the result of smoking meth. I literally had to flood my brain with massive amounts of dopamine in order to feel aroused.

I prefer the term HRT since testosterone isn't the only hormone that can help. There is a DHT based steroid called Proviron (Mesterolone) that is very very good and easy on the body. DHT is more important than test anyways.

He should consider putting himself on HRT since many doctors come up with terrible protocols which involve gels or infrequent injections that cause blood levels to be all over the place constantly messing with guys emotions.
Proviron is great for mental health but it cannot be used as HRT on its own because it does not aromatise into Estrogen, and after a few weeks you would be suppressed enough to begin suffering from low Estrogen symptoms.
It is also not anabolic in muscle tissue as it gets metabolised into an inactive metabolite by the enzyme 3β-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.
It is fantastic for mental well being and as an antidepressant though, and I have used it together with Testosterone for that purpose and to help me manage high Estrogen sides.
I have since replaced it with very low dose Masteron/Drostanolone Enanthate, 40mg per week which I find pretty much equivalent in effects.

My bladder was damaged from ketamine abuse and I can no longer do stims since it will flare the pain condition. Was never a big stim person except for mdma which I miss.

Yeah I never could consistently get into them. My anxiety or heart or depression with always put me in some kind of psychosis.