• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone have experience with cerebrolysin? I just ordered some

Stimfreak2234

Bluelighter

I am ordering it for brain recovery mainly from meth but also from suspected Dxm neurotoxicity. It increases BDNF and apparently had the effects of high dose SSRIs after only one or two injections, without the sexual dysfunction side effects.

Seems sketchy to me. One of the problems I see with this is how crudely prepared it is. The proportions of the various growth factors will vary by batch. I have read of some terrible long lasting side-effects.

Before you inject dried big brain extract I'd recommend you do some extensive research (not in youtube video format) to assess the risk and reward. Aside the crudely prepared and inconsistent nature of the product, based on some of the horrible experiences I've read about, I would never introduce this stuff into my body, personally (I was never interested in taking it myself, I just like to read about these things.)

In any event, just make sure you do the research before you press that plunger.

Judging purely on your description and that thumbnail, please do your research before injecting some sketchy preparation

You really shouldn't be using unregulated peptides recommended by some random youtuber that probably earns a commission from your purchase,

"Placebo" & "Snake oil" come to mind

Pharmaceutical grade human growth hormone on the other hand is good shit

What have you tried before considering this?

Do you exercise? Exercise significanty promotes neural plasticity and transmitter regulation. Reduces anxiety, depression and gets you the cleanest high.

I would roll with exercise and with a l tyrosine or phenylalanine.

Plus it gets you ripped and healthy.

There's some guy(s) on longecity who say to have been permanently impaired by nasal use of cerebrolysin and there's theorizing that it can cause your immune system to attack your own cells because of similarities of what's in the cerebrolysin but cause it's not human the immune system attacks it and then the endogenous cells.. that's just what I read, they say you should inject it and never use nasally but afaik they isolated the protein(s) out of cerebro and sell them in synthetic form, P21 or something like that was the name if I remember correctly. Synthetic stuff is less problematic, I personally wouldn't use cerebro not before trying all other options.

I too am in the situation of impaired focus span and mental capacity in comparison to what I could 5-10 years ago and probably it's related to drug use but whatever could repair this would be welcome.. as long as it's not pig brains, lol.

Interested in your results anyways if you decide to do it!

There are multi million dollar facilities producing some of this stuff.

Ive read 10x more positive reports than negative.

I personally know someone who went from high dose 180mg oxycodone daily use to cold turkey and experienced little to no withdrawal and no PAWS because he used up to 10mil of cerebrolysin daily. This is unheard of from any other drug. Its not the only report either you can find others on reddit.

I would not discount this product.

My HGH is produced in a lab in China and I absolutely love the stuff. There are also very rare accounts of people having long term adverse reactions to HGH as well. Its going to happen with any drug.

Due diligence. Its worth reading into.

A lot of these unregulated peptides are Godsends. GHRP and other such peptides have been in use for over 10 years already. The labs that manufacturer these products are not some basement set up, they are multi million dollar professional laboratories in China, HGH and anabolic steroids are produced in most of these labs as well. You need extremely advanced equipment to produce HGH. I trust these manufacturers 10x more than I trust any drug dealer. Most of these peptides are dirt cheap, think $2-5 per vial of ipamorelin, yet they are extremely effective at what they do. I like many others have been ordering products like these for many years with great results. Cerebrolysin may or may not be made in China but I guarantee its produced in a high standard lab.

While Cerebrolysin is not FDA approved in the United States, it is approved in many European and Asian countries for stroke, dementia and traumatic brain injury.

I would only take advice from those who have personally used it. Including me.

It is not snake oil. Most of these peptides are not. They have legitimate effects and uses.

Last edited:
I personally know someone who went from high dose 180mg oxycodone daily use to cold turkey and experienced little to no withdrawal and no PAWS because he used up to 10mil of cerebrolysin daily. This is unheard of from any other drug. Its not the only report either you can find others on reddit.
That's impressive for sure.

Afaik did all those with negative experiences use the nasal route while it's recommended to inject - do you think this might be the culprit? Somehow it's weird for me to imagine that injection should be safer than intranasal but why not, we have many strange things about drugs.

Need to read more. Haven't the active peptides at least partially been isolated and are now synthetically manufactured? I certainly could use something which resolves PAWS but the odds are me too much about cerebrolysin so far, it's just a few reports which are negative but these seem to be permanent.