• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

^I'm with you on the chap stick thing. Tho it's not practical when you go out clubbing because it ends up melting in your pocket.

heidibear said:
what are you talking about? there is not Methamphetamines in vicks vapo rub! if there was meth in vapo rub, there would be people buying it by the gross, and they'd have to schedual 1 it. lol

this is taken from the www.vicks.com

Active Ingredients:

* 4.8% Camphor (cough suppressant & topical analgesic)
* 2.6% Menthol (cough suppressant & topical analgesic)
* 1.2% Eucalyptus oil (cough suppressant)

Inactive Ingredients:

Cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, special petrolatum, thymol, and turpentine oil.

there is actually levo-methamphetamine in vicks inhalers,it is not psychoactive,but yes,technically,there is meth in vicks,they call it levmetamfetamin to disguise the fact that it is meth lol

I only know the obvious tricks and ones that sortof make sense. and the crazy technical sacred geometry glowstick action is always fun.... Definitely raves r funnest

:D

a couple of friends and a park, parks are very interesting and different at night. have to have one with swings and a playground and a totally pitch black area. a park near a friends house has a little train thing, we all got into the cabin, 6 of us in a 1m by 2m and not even a 1m high. it was fun but very crampped.

Playing pool, its very hard to stay interested in it but very fun if u can

When i'm by myself i listen to music(duuuh i know) but try to use Wimamp! and the visuals which are pretty cool!!!

Weeee.... wooooooooo.....woooohooooo!!!

having a friend push you really hard up against a bass bin if you are at a rave or some such.....
but make sure you have earplugs...
:D

OMG.....Lazer Tag ...soooo much fun
or glow in the dark Bowling ...you
wont believe how much fun it is
till you try it

Theres nothing quite like doing 190 click's down the freeway with ya best mate driving the car right next to you!!! or spreading ky jelly all over you and your partner and having body slide's. try it its cool!!!

anyone got any good rolling tricks?

Ok this may sound kinda strange but I promise its cool!

Get the Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon CD or any far out trippy music and get into a shower. Put a Strobe Light Behind the Shower curtain and Sit behind the water and let it flow in front of your face to where the light is hitting on the drops of water. Its like you get sucked into a starfield or space or something. I dont know how to exactly describe it but it is def worth trying

Sounds like fun. Only part that worries me is the .... Shit, I fell and cracked my head open. "What was the cause of death, Dr.? Oh, he was on X and decided to take a shower in the dark with a strobe light. He apparently slipped and cracked his skull open, and had to be brought out ass-naked and soggy."
Scarey, huh?

Oh well we have this cheap little stand up shower thats like made of plastic! yeah that is sometthing to be careful about!

you wanna know whats fun when ur rollin? Cosmic Bowling. Like w/ blacklights. It's awesome.

yeah Im telling you, my boyfriend looked at me crazy when I told him to try. 45 min later I still couldnt get him out the shower