The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone from DMV? / DcMdVa/ Drug life/experiences/trends

This thread never gets bumped :(

Am i the only junkie left in the dmv?

I know you guys are out there somewhere... At least some baltimore folks if not dc..

New to the site and new to the area. Moved from South Jersey to Cape Charles....only thing around here it seems is alcohol. Or I am just not looking hard enough.

Oh shit i missed this thread. I was in the last olne and you can seeme first using heroin, to snorting, to shooting, and uiltimatley catching charges and then i was in jail for many months when this thread was going on. whats up panty raid.

What's good y'all I'm from maryland over here. Up in the county I'm a lil drive away from bmore bout 45 min. I'm also bout that far (well maybe a bit further) from philly. Kinda in the middle.

I don't cop in the city my guy gets his stuff from up north. Usually philly but sometimes jersey dope and rarely from new york.

Where I am my area has a lot of druggies. Lotta crack dope pills. Psychadelics are hard to come by but I do have a few connects down in the city that get stuff every now and then even though I'm not a fan of psychadelics (exept shrooms every now n then).

Never ran into meth or pcp which I do wanna try both. Fuckin east coast. They say when meth hits the east coast its gonna be one of the biggest things to ever come around. Who knows I'm just patiently waiting.

So what else is good?

What the HELL are you talking about bro!? If you want to try PCP so badly, then go to philly. It's all over the damn place over there.
If you can't find PCP in philly, then you're doing something wrong, bro. hahah.

I'm near baltimore, I'm clean from opiates now and I mostly get my shit via the internet these days, but I thought I'd stop in to answer:
"Alot of ppl from Baltimore come up here and get our bundles. Why is that when your pills are so much bigger?"

The capsules of dope sold in bmore are scramble, which means the dope is incredibly cut. There is often up to a quarter gram in each ten dollar capsule, but it is generally less than 10% pure, unless you're very lucky. When I was using I literally could not get enough scramble into a needle to get any kind of a high. It would barely even get me well. The good dope in baltimore is called raw, and it is every bit as good as NJ/Philly Stamps, but it is often cheaper to go out of state which is why some people go to connects up where you are.

Pretty much Baltimore is my source for all heroin and pills. I just don't know the NOVA scene very well (though that is where I am living now) so I have to travel up to B-more for anything. Now when I do, its good of course and I can get really anything I want.

What the HELL are you talking about bro!? If you want to try PCP so badly, then go to philly. It's all over the damn place over there.

Yeah man i see what yer saying up i really don't have car ride up there. (Well actually if i did pull some strings i could get up to philly and all). But the thing is that i dont know anythin about the town or how to the people are or even about cold coppin and which areas to go to look for it. I just prefer to get my drugs from people that i meet trhough people i know well that fuck with that sort of stuff ya know. But im not completely pressed on doing it. Its just on my 'to do' list that i will eventually get around to =D

Hello fellow blue lighters! Mr.Brown town here checking in. I scored some potent H this weekend and when I say potent I mean extremely potent nice rush when iv'd followed by heavy unfightable nods lasting for hours I'm happy with it just thought it's kinda odd how this dope mixes up clear with water and I'm not used to seeing that there is usually a tea like color when mixed always really. From what I've read this could suggest a fent cut of some sort but idk the rush is too good and the duration is much much longer than any fent high I've experienced. Just wondering out loud really I know no one can id this over the internet just wondering if anyone is getting some similar dope oh yeah and it's extremely itchy dope too especially the nuts for some reason shit got me scratching like a tucking dog over here!!! And the dope mixes completely with cold water no residue left after draw up. Just good pure shit I believe I just hope the dealers don't go stepping all over this good train....but I know most will especially when word comes back of its potency and demand goes up that's just basic economics though...well that's about it for now my peeps !!!!big love and good drugs outta Richmond Va. !!!

From MD here.... never really interested in looking for psychs, however stims/molly not extremely hard to find. No luck on finding pills

I've been in the Baltimore scene for about 7 years or so now and I've been really lucky for a long time, I was hooked up with a straight connec that I could meet in a chill spot and his raw was sooooo blaze, I like to think I have a pretty healthy tolerance (I know everyone says that). With the exception of a few times I have always been disappointed with scramble, after dealing with the same dude for 5 years and that whole time he had the same dope, same quality, always consistent I am looking for a new connec now. The problem is there are so many people selling burners it is ridiculous. I can go anywhere and cop scramble but finding a steady connec with good raw is tough for me right now.

NoVA here. All I see is crack and weeds. Some no good Es and molly. Never been to anywhere except DC close to the Nats stadium to get some cracks. Quality is crap.

Hi guys...

Lets just call me daddyDope aka DopeFiend

I'm from VA Beach.

Pretty much had everything come the here, but ive never dice pcp and I am on a quest for dmt.

Currently liking ice, never liked opiates(stomach issues).

mdxx used to be easy to find but most of what i see tests as methylone. I did find some amazing stuf that floored me off a point the other day.

Used to be coke everywhere but im not in that circle anymore. Not hard to find though.

Psychedelics are good if you have good friends. Though one guy sold 25i as lsd and when i bought a sheet as 25i(after many successful deals) it was just pretty perforated paper. Also got edible mushrooms before instead of psilocybin.

And as always ganja is good.

Being my first post this thread seemed appropriate.

Quoted for truth. PCP/dust/wet is very common in Philadelphia and some of it goes to NJ/NYC and it's been this way for decades since the late 60s or early 70s for sure. Stay safe everyone.