The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone from DMV? / DcMdVa/ Drug life/experiences/trends

RippleInStillWater

Greenlighter
DMV is DC Maryland and Virginia, I was wondering if anyone is from around here and wants to talk about what trends you've been seeing lately.
I live near Baltimore so I can always get Molly, Heroin, Weed of course but I feel like no one around here does acid or shrooms or anything like that!

Occasionally ive had the chance to try lsd, even 2ci and shrooms twice but it seems like those are rare, why is that?

Or if anyone just wants to post anything about DMV and their experiences here!
Also Im new here so hi! :)

Hello! I'm new too, and from the DMV (specifically the D). Trends are way different here than in B-more, and I'm pretty familiar with the Northern Virginia scene too. It seems like my NoVA friends are around a lot of opiates, ketamine, and mystery ecstasy pills, while as up here, we have a good deal of weed and cocaine, some molly, and an emerging psychedelic presence. Of course, it depends on where in the city you're looking.

Here in B-more Heroin is the big one of course but i've seen plenty of MDMA, shrooms, coke/crack, DMT etc. Ketamine and LSD have been really rare tho

What's good y'all I'm from maryland over here. Up in the county I'm a lil drive away from bmore bout 45 min. I'm also bout that far (well maybe a bit further) from philly. Kinda in the middle.

I don't cop in the city my guy gets his stuff from up north. Usually philly but sometimes jersey dope and rarely from new york.

Where I am my area has a lot of druggies. Lotta crack dope pills. Psychadelics are hard to come by but I do have a few connects down in the city that get stuff every now and then even though I'm not a fan of psychadelics (exept shrooms every now n then).

Never ran into meth or pcp which I do wanna try both. Fuckin east coast. They say when meth hits the east coast its gonna be one of the biggest things to ever come around. Who knows I'm just patiently waiting.

So what else is good?

True it does seem a bit like the OP can be a fuckin pig. Fuck it just don't give out no personal info. Can ya just smell the bacon?

Somehow I doubt that the Baltimore PD would have to resort to bluelight to learn about drug trends in it's own city.

pretty soon theres gonna be like 400 city threads all saying the same shit "yeah you can get dope, weed, mdma, kitchen sink, etc." with like 3 people from that area just posting about their dealers

Hey X..I am from Md too..crack user myself..and I too would love it if meth was down here. I've done it once..best drug in the world..floor literally dropped from underneath me. I had a shitty day today..hopefully it will get better..I have a dialudid..I wanted to shoot it..but no rigs and I might as well snort it..and the coke i bought is cut like shit.

i lived in catonsville area in md till 16 and then i moved to outside of ocean city till now but ive lived there twice for short periods of time totaling like a year.

i only smoked weed up there and there was always plenty. in delaware i can get a good amount of shit, everyone is hooked on pills around here.

delaware sucks ass, theres nothing to do.

edit: @ nesdom: regarding the dilaudid, plug it, it will be much better absorbed then snorting or orally would.

Smoke..damn I already took the Dialudid.. and what does plugging it mean..I might be getting more soon.. thank you!

Plugging means to prepare a shot like you normally would except for removing the needle and administering the substance rectally. Some people even use oral syringes that are already missing the needle that you won't use anyway.

Johnny..I still don't really understand how to do that..like take the needle off and insert the rig in your rectum? I hope this isn't too graphic. I need to know asap. I am buying tomorrow. Also advice please.. I have bad veins and my friend can't seem to shoot me up and i don't know how to shoot myself up..any advice? Also.. I have the option of getting 30s or dialudid and I have 150 dollars..which will give me a more intense high? Thanks!

Johnny..I still don't really understand how to do that..like take the needle off and insert the rig in your rectum? I hope this isn't too graphic. I need to know asap. I am buying tomorrow. Also advice please.. I have bad veins and my friend can't seem to shoot me up and i don't know how to shoot myself up..any advice? Also.. I have the option of getting 30s or dialudid and I have 150 dollars..which will give me a more intense high? Thanks!

well we cant talk prices but that all depends what each costs really

there are opiate conversions online tho so see how many mgs of hydromorphone = how many mgs of oxycodone n then do the math based off of what you're paying

also if you decide to plug make sure you take a shit ahead of time

XtheX.. I need your advice.. I am not sure what your drug of choice is but I bought heroin the other day and I have a rig a little left..I want to shoot it but have no idea how..should I wait for a friend to shoot up or do it myself and risk missing a vein or cooking it wrong?

What kinda dope ya got? If its powder ya ain't gotta cook it. Id say just chill n wait for yer friend to shoot ya up so that way ya learn n don't fuck up.

That was my first 2 times my friend shot me up n then I learned n did it myself.

Alot of ppl from Baltimore come up here and get our bundles. Why is that when your pills are so much bigger?

Wish there was good dope In northern va. Im from nova and have been living in San diego for the last three years where the tar is great and cheap. After moving back home and exploring g the scene it makes me just want give up dope altogether