• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone from Albuquerque?

@2010SterlingGT

I am not from Albuquerque, New Mexico.............however, my only sister, has lived there since the year 1998. I have visited ABQ many times,
I count at least 10 times, since the year 2005, often staying as long as 15 to 21 days at a time. Spend vacation time a lot in Santa Fe, NM.
Drug Use............I always, without fail, bring along adequate supplies on my plane trip to Albuquerque NM, all in pharmaceutical bottles clearly
marked with drug name, dose, my name, and my M.D's name, of course, the pharmacy name on the label, and bring quite a few meds with me,
always under a 90 day supply, TSA has never questioned my "Glad clear baggie full of my pharmaceutical bottles of C-II's and C-IV's .............

I always wanted to score some Marijuana since it is legal in New Mexico, if one has certain target specific disorders, "I think I would qualify for
the diagnosis of PTSD". "that will get you thru stage I, with a M.D's approval. Trouble is with me, I have a drivers license from Back East, and
frankly........it is more trouble to me than it is worth to switch ID's, and then to go to a head shop with my "proper ID and prescription, for some
Cannabis". I once made a connection in Santa Fe, under the table, with a resort hotel employee, to obtain Cannabis, but, I never did try this
source out. I never carry Cannabis on a aircraft, is one reason I failed to score in New Mexico.
I have had dreams of finding Mescaline, in New Mexico, but I have no sources there, or anywhere for that recreational drug.

Marijuana is everywhere in NM. In harvest season, you have trouble giving it away...

I once had a grower trade me half an ounce on a 20 dollar debt. And I almost didn't take it.

@lazylazyjoe

Thanks for the information. I guess I was a bit too shy, and, it is a matter of socializing in the right circles. (to obtain some Grass)

@2010SterlingGT "I did not make the Breaking Bad tour" It appears I may not make it to ABQ this year. Last year I attended a Leon Russell

concert in September of 2013 in ABQ. "I just discovered this week, that I missed the Ringo Starr & his All Star Band who apparently played in

Albuquerque NM on 9 July of 2014". If I would have known in advance, I would have attended that show. Has anyone attended Ringo Starr's concert?

I'm not in ABQ but I used to live there. I didn't use drugs when I lived there but cannabis was decriminalized for medicinal use; but pretty much anyone can get a med card if they want one. They would advertise them in the free city paper, and while I lived there I did see people openly smoking herb, and even meth once but I just stayed away from it all. Coke/crack, dope, and pharm opiates were also popular there from what I heard from people.

When I lived in ABQ I would sometimes visit SF and enjoyed it there even if it was a lot colder. I also have traveled to southern NM to Las Cruces and Deming, and other places.

What's up
I

What a coincidence, I had been there for several months during my college years. Have never really met anyone else from Las Cruces ever since. That was like 20-25 years ago!!
Have actually spent few months there while visiting the west coast. Lived with a family inside a gallery. Awesome! Incredible.

Last edited:
Just want to say hi to fellow Albuquerqians.

Anyone go on the Breaking Bad tour?

Have great memories from Albuquerque, Santa Fé, Las Cruces, Roswell, etc. etc.:)

Most of the people I´ve met do not live there anymore.
My best friend moved to Seattle and with time I lost contact with anyone.

What´s Breaking Bad Tour?

Last edited:
I'm not in ABQ but I used to live there. I didn't use drugs when I lived there but cannabis was decriminalized for medicinal use; but pretty much anyone can get a med card if they want one. They would advertise them in the free city paper, and while I lived there I did see people openly smoking herb, and even meth once but I just stayed away from it all. Coke/crack, dope, and pharm opiates were also popular there from what I heard from people.

When I lived in ABQ I would sometimes visit SF and enjoyed it there even if it was a lot colder. I also have traveled to southern NM to Las Cruces and Deming, and other places.

Me too. Small world.

Have great memories from Albuquerque, Santa Fé, Las Cruces, Roswell, etc. etc.:)

Most of the people I´ve met do not live there anymore.
My best friend moved to Seattle and with time I lost contact with anyone.

What´s Breaking Bad Tour?

Breaking bad tour is some tour they have where a guide takes you to all the places that were filmed in breaking bad. I never did it but a lot of tourists go on it, and like it.