• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Anyone ever use cocaine and ritalin at the same time?

Pretty on point, I'm actually thinking I need a bitch of a tolerance break from most NDRI stimulants at the moment, such is their weakened effect on me. It does go away fairly quickly though from past experience, from cathinones at least.

I credit protein shakes with keeping me in physically good shape throughout my drug use, that and I've at least been active enough that I'm not wasting away
amen, i'm actually really glad to see i'm not the only one thats discovered protein is essential with stim use, but yeah tolerance should actually drop by about 50-60% after just a week the rest takes about 2-4 however i have noticed that tolerance very very quickly builds back up with whatever stim you start to use again, but such is life

when my nose is irritated by the cold, I sniff a good cocaine to cure it

Opera singers used to, and I am sure some do now, dissolve the C-Jam in water and put it in an atomiser to prevent and treat for several occupational hazards . . . I am sure some of them pull in a line or two, do White Tornado, maybe even smoke crack. In the 1890s through 1915 in the US and in various time spans elsewhere, catarrh powders up to 85 to 99.5 per cent pure Bolivian Marching Powder . . .

Ahh the great irony that Nose Candy is still legal for nose, ear, throat and eye surgery and is used for stitches in children and in some cases is used topically in the cooter as well.

Proper cocaine is rather smoothe on the nose my friend. the only coke that id had intense burning with was some shit when i first started using and what i obviously know now is that it was garbage blow, you should keep a rule that i do and that is to only buy rocks, its best that way but i know somtimes powder is all some people have in their areas
i'll attach a pic of half of my last buy that should give you an idea of what to look for.
Thanks for the response. I don't get stuff off the street. I buy on DN and It appears to be off the rock, at least it comes in chunks similar to your photo. That said I would have to be with someone that could tell me, try this its good, now try this and it's crap. I ordered some triple washed before and it was pink. That crap almost set my nose of fire and I thought it would be better. Anyway appreciate the response!

Yeah good coke is easier on the nose than methylphenidate.
That's interesting as methylphenidate doesn't bother my nose at all. What I worry about is when I grind it to powder it is very fine and dry. I wonder how much actually gets to the lungs? Would that create lung issues, I wonder?

Pretty on point, I'm actually thinking I need a bitch of a tolerance break from most NDRI stimulants at the moment, such is their weakened effect on me. It does go away fairly quickly though from past experience, from cathinones at least.

I credit protein shakes with keeping me in physically good shape throughout my drug use, that and I've at least been active enough that I'm not wasting away
The protein part is amazing to know. I also try to stay in shape and stims are one reason as I have all that energy I might as well do something with it. I do find myself bouncing between different meds. For awhile I enjoyed Oxy's but was worried about becoming dependant. I discovered coc and seem to alternate that and molly. it seems I am addicted to having something to alter me but nothing specific. weird. I would take about 30-60mg of IR oxy sometimes railing. I did that for a couple years and then realized the expense. 1$ per mg. was worried I would suffer when I stopped but really didn't notice much. anyway great info about the protein and I am still shaky on how dopamine and serotonin play out together.

I have taken adder all and cocaine together and it seemed like less got me where I needed to be , so those two "ritilan /cocaine " would probably enhance each other
I haven't noticed that they enhance but I believe the come down is more gradual. With just coc the stim is shorter and rit its longer. seems like it just makes the coke go further. I am sure it's not a good idea. Of course on my end, after the shit they pumped into my body for NHL if figure(hell with it) I am going to put something in there that make makes me feel good. It's not like it's gonna give me cancer LOL!

I haven't noticed that they enhance but I believe the come down is more gradual. With just coc the stim is shorter and rit its longer. seems like it just makes the coke go further. I am sure it's not a good idea. Of course on my end, after the shit they pumped into my body for NHL if figure(hell with it) I am going to put something in there that make makes me feel good. It's not like it's gonna give me cancer LOL!
i've used addy to both come down and twice recreationally simutaniously with cocaine, this was on day 5 of smoking coke without sleep, i made it to day 9 and those 4 days are abit of a blur but they seemed to just fly by but this is a particularly dangerous combination i must implore and thats coming from someone who uses the two substances basically regularly, i get by fine if i really want to go ahead with the combo because i'm on high dose opiates which lower my heart rate and allow me to use more stimulants than i otherwise would but its a tricky combo, i remember i only took about 90mg for my initial dose and didn't take anymore till a good 20 hours later, and then repeat same again but i think if anything, addy or amps in general should only be used to attempt to smoothen out a coke comedown (my comedowns are rather smoothe because i smoke my coke so 20-40 minutes and half of its already out of my system if not more vs snorting lasts much longer, but i wouldn't rule out putting 10mg into a solid line of coke would be quite a nice boost if you don't mind altering the coke high (i used to drink rediculously when id smoke up but i don't anymore because i now genuinely feel if you want to fully atleast for smoking it, enoy the cocaine you should take it alone or with an opiate, I'm not a believer in the huge danger warnings with speedballs because everytime i smoke up whether i like it or not, i'm technically speedbaling, but what i can say about speedballing is that you want to try not to be up and down too close to eachother because i speculate thats when you can confuse the body and weird shit happens but the practice is generally safe if you respect your drugs :)

Forsure won't give you cancer but i want to warn you about the addy, and ive said it on multiple threads, it may look like a fine powder, i know when i crush it in my mortar and pestle it certainly does however! it's actually like tiny shards that almost resemble glass so keep this in mind when snorting crushed adderall, atleast the XR form of it, i think the pills that are essentially all powder are good to go but there's a hell of alot of filler in them compared to the XR form, please attempt putting the addy under your tongue then let it dissolve over about 3-5min before you swallow whatevers left to me it tastes somewhat bitter sweet so i really don't mind it at all, it hits like snorting and lasts 3x longer and saves your nose

That's interesting as methylphenidate doesn't bother my nose at all. What I worry about is when I grind it to powder it is very fine and dry. I wonder how much actually gets to the lungs? Would that create lung issues, I wonder?
i'm gonna refer to the actors of Wolf of Wallstreet with leonardo di caprio, i believe whats his name, jonah hill snorted so much fake cocaine filming the movie that he was hospitalized because his lungs became so congested with the powder mix they were using on-set

so there can be some potential harm, but as long as you're not sucking whatever you snort back as hard as you possibly can you should be alright because you should get a drip at some point (your nose, mouth and ears are all connected) and you'll get a drip of what you snorted, which'll have a certain % of x substance in it aswell, i used to love the coke drip before i started smoking just thinking of that sweet numbing and then a chemically bitter lightning kind of zap to my tastebuds from the back of my throat, i can't believe i'm thinking of going for a bag and railing right now but i don't think thats the best course right now since i've been awake for 3-4 days *i lost count around the 30 hour mark*

also if you plan on going for a coke and addy combo, you genuinely might aswell go for some meth because it feels as good as coke and has all the benefits of amphetamine, i really want some meth right now :(

I’ve used cocaine and adderall at the same time and felt amazing

*** removed quote with url to sales point ***

Selling drugs is against the rules here the admins will remove this shortly

Note to GENGAR, repeating the offensive URL to source of sales is helping? Please do not quote the source inside threads, GENGAR

Last edited by a moderator:
i've used addy to both come down and twice recreationally simutaniously with cocaine, this was on day 5 of smoking coke without sleep, i made it to day 9 and those 4 days are abit of a blur but they seemed to just fly by but this is a particularly dangerous combination i must implore and thats coming from someone who uses the two substances basically regularly, i get by fine if i really want to go ahead with the combo because i'm on high dose opiates which lower my heart rate and allow me to use more stimulants than i otherwise would but its a tricky combo, i remember i only took about 90mg for my initial dose and didn't take anymore till a good 20 hours later, and then repeat same again but i think if anything, addy or amps in general should only be used to attempt to smoothen out a coke comedown (my comedowns are rather smoothe because i smoke my coke so 20-40 minutes and half of its already out of my system if not more vs snorting lasts much longer, but i wouldn't rule out putting 10mg into a solid line of coke would be quite a nice boost if you don't mind altering the coke high (i used to drink rediculously when id smoke up but i don't anymore because i now genuinely feel if you want to fully atleast for smoking it, enoy the cocaine you should take it alone or with an opiate, I'm not a believer in the huge danger warnings with speedballs because everytime i smoke up whether i like it or not, i'm technically speedbaling, but what i can say about speedballing is that you want to try not to be up and down too close to eachother because i speculate thats when you can confuse the body and weird shit happens but the practice is generally safe if you respect your drugs :)

Forsure won't give you cancer but i want to warn you about the addy, and ive said it on multiple threads, it may look like a fine powder, i know when i crush it in my mortar and pestle it certainly does however! it's actually like tiny shards that almost resemble glass so keep this in mind when snorting crushed adderall, atleast the XR form of it, i think the pills that are essentially all powder are good to go but there's a hell of alot of filler in them compared to the XR form, please attempt putting the addy under your tongue then let it dissolve over about 3-5min before you swallow whatevers left to me it tastes somewhat bitter sweet so i really don't mind it at all, it hits like snorting and lasts 3x longer and saves your nose

i'm gonna refer to the actors of Wolf of Wallstreet with leonardo di caprio, i believe whats his name, jonah hill snorted so much fake cocaine filming the movie that he was hospitalized because his lungs became so congested with the powder mix they were using on-set

so there can be some potential harm, but as long as you're not sucking whatever you snort back as hard as you possibly can you should be alright because you should get a drip at some point (your nose, mouth and ears are all connected) and you'll get a drip of what you snorted, which'll have a certain % of x substance in it aswell, i used to love the coke drip before i started smoking just thinking of that sweet numbing and then a chemically bitter lightning kind of zap to my tastebuds from the back of my throat, i can't believe i'm thinking of going for a bag and railing right now but i don't think thats the best course right now since i've been awake for 3-4 days *i lost count around the 30 hour mark*

also if you plan on going for a coke and addy combo, you genuinely might aswell go for some meth because it feels as good as coke and has all the benefits of amphetamine, i really want some meth right now :(
Hey I am skiing the slopes HARD!!! I haven’t done cocaine in like a year and I have just done a gram with my friend and i believe it is good shit because we started at 11:30 and did the last line at 2:30 and I am just getting home and i am laying in my bed still going. My friend gave me a peach colored 30mg adderall and said it will help with the comedown later if I do half. I have done adderall before but it has been a year and 2 days. Should I do half? I really really want to but I am zooted from what my friend said before I left. I just don’t want my heart to beat to fast and mabye have like a heart attack or whatever happens when it beats to fast. I need help. I want to do half really bad.

amen, i'm actually really glad to see i'm not the only one thats discovered protein is essential with stim use, but yeah tolerance should actually drop by about 50-60% after just a week the rest takes about 2-4 however i have noticed that tolerance very very quickly builds back up with whatever stim you start to use again, but such is life
I hope some gets a notification. I need help on mabye taking half addy after doing half a gram of snow. It was good I’m guessing because I’m still going and my last one was at 2:30 but I haven’t done it since last New Years and same with addy. Should I take it? I really want to but don’t want to od or die or have to fast heart beat. Will I be ok with half if I just take it orally? I need guidance. I probably will wait an hour to take it.

I would say from a pharmacodynamic standpoint it is reasonable to speculate that methlyphenidate puts a floor into the cocaine low, making it a more stable experience and potentially also increase the potency of cocaine euphoric effect. MPH is being tested in trials to treat cocaine addiction, because the similar effect.
I would not be worried about the cardio toxic effects of MPH as it was proved that it is very safe on the heart lately, even on people who went through cardiotoxic chemotherapy.

When I had the money I did this once, mind you I'm already prescribed adderall and I found it to be a waste, not to mention bad for the heart as a few people have mentioned. My tolerance to the adderall removed the ability for the drug to give me a euphoric affect.

I am on Concerta (extended release methylphinidate) and snort coke at the same time. Nothing bad happened, coke is great, but cannot say how it is without methylphinidate since I never did coke without it.

My heart rate is at 110-140 after solid line if I did some alcohol beforehand. Heart rate is at 90 without alcohol. In both situations there is also consumption of hash.