• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone ever try those "stormtrooper" tabs?

Yeah... honestly never seen the 200 ug tabs, but I've spent quite a bit of money on the 105 and 150's over the years.... none of them (from several different middle men) matched a single tab of the stormtrooopers I had... half as strong.... IDK man we're just two peasants arguing over the movement of the sun I guess lol
I never liked GG for years since every time i had one it was under dosed. They had a big issue with that til about 2018. Before then on sites people where reporting teachers gaze 155 ug coming back lab tested 90 ug and void realms at 70 ug.

But there new batches are very strong now but now they ran out again.

But if your getting through other people you have to know alot of dealers don't handle LSD that well exposing to light mositure and rubbing there fucking hands over the tabs. LSD degrades if not kept right.

I once took a paravatis in 2017 that did nothing from the street the idiot was just there hands to tear it off kept in a hot car all day.

I would be careful with ordering anything from random resellers GG they self only list a few authorized resellers.

Each time i took one flower of light i was fucking done under intense visuals lasting up to 14 hours. 6 hour peaks. Intense OEVS and morphing of everything within 2 hours. Kicked in really strong in 90 mins

I always spit out my blotters aswell around the hour mark these days. I just place them under tounge and once i really feel the trip i spit it out since its kind of yuck swallowing blotters after hundred + trips.

The reprint of FLower of light for 2020 is what i was using they had a old flower print back in 2016-2017 which idk if it was good like these ones.

But i prefer american made crystal or small production needle point.

euro crystal has to much body load.

I had some of these in "17" when I was up in minnesota, absolutely one of the best trips I have ever had

The one time I got some of these they weren't active at all. I still have about 10 of them in a box somewhere. I don't know if they were bunk or just exposed too long to the environment. The guy that sold them to us said he didn't know much about LSD which is always a bad sign. We only got them from that source because the usual source wasn't answering his phone that night.