• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Anyone ever see a UFO?

Maybe they are within ourselves. Maybe we are that drop of water in someone´s microscope. They are here all the time ime.
Like I said once, the Earth in the world in just a tiny little thing. And do you think that´s it? No. Of course not..
Yeah, I could see this being true.

This also reminded me of the very end of one of the 'Men in Black' movies with Wil Smith, I think it was the second one, but not sure, at the end of the movie, it starts with a basic view of planet earth, then the shot keeps zooming OUT, planet turns into our galaxy, then into the entire solar system, and eventually our entire solar system is just part of a 'marble' that 2 strange alien looking creatures are playing with!

Not sure. It could have been a UFO. It was mid summer in 2012, I wash just watching stars and chilling out with a pack of beers. There was so many stars I hardly noticed odd movements of a craft. I mean, stars don't blink in red color do they? So this thing basically changed it's direction on several occasions going 90 degrees just like that... after that lights went off. It was gone. It could have been some duper duper secret aircraft testing, I just don't know but somehow I tend to believe that thing was most likely a UFO.

Yeah, I could see this being true.

This also reminded me of the very end of one of the 'Men in Black' movies with Wil Smith, I think it was the second one, but not sure, at the end of the movie, it starts with a basic view of planet earth, then the shot keeps zooming OUT, planet turns into our galaxy, then into the entire solar system, and eventually our entire solar system is just part of a 'marble' that 2 strange alien looking creatures are playing with!

I independently thought up (and spoke to my mate about) this idea.. That our universe could just a small subatomic particle to another.. and that there could be other universes in subatomic particles within ours..

I believe Wissam has claimed the russian doll theory of the universe, though.

I found a pair of magic sunglasses once, and - when I put them on - I realized that aliens were all around us!

Ive always thought UFO fanatics are completely crazy with their alien propaganda and need to get outside more.. (maybe less:p)

until one night, i was with a couple of my friends sitting in my back yard and we were very high indeed on LSD,

it was about 1AM when i got up to take a whizz against the fence, i was mindlessly looking up into the sky (as you do)

when literally out of nowhere... from absolute pitch black a fireball erupted in the sky, like an explosion,
i was in absolute fucking awe, i could not believe what i was seeing, it hung in the sky for a couple of seconds before it started falling through the sky (I COULD HEAR IT - thats what was so crazy, not only could i see it.. i could hear it whooshing through the sky) until it fell down out of sight,

i turned around to my friends with my bottom jaw hanging down at my knees and one of them was facing the same way as me and he'd seen it..

we were speechless and the 3rd friend who missed it thought we were just tripping..

but this was wayy too real this was no trip.. the only logical conclusion we could come to was that it was a mid-air plane collision so we were up all night reminiscing until the first bit of news came on in the morning, no word..

every day id check the news and the internet to see if there was anything to explain this phenomenon,

i didn't tell many people because obviously id sound completely insane, but what i saw could not be explained by anyone

months later id forgotten about it (not totally it just wasn't occupying my every thought anymore) when one of my friends showed me a Facebook status that somebody had posted a few months earlier that read "did anybody else see that ball of fire headed towards ******??"
(***** - is the area where i live)

i was so excited by it i jumped on Facebook straight away and sent him a message asking what he was talking about..

it soon became apparent that what id seen was one of those paper Chinese lanterns with a candle inside it catch fire mid flight, and fall back down again..

it was fairly disappointing but it solved that mystery once and for all and i can happily go back to thinking UFO fanatics are bat shit crazy:)!

Last edited:
Some of the UFO sighting reports I have read over the years are fucking crazy..some of them, the witnesses say they actually see the occupants or pilots of these crafts thru the windows, others, some from the late 1800s, say they see what looks like normal humans with strange uniforms/clothing on, some were floating or flying thru the air...WTF? One I read about, the multiple witnesses claim they saw a very large craft, and it had lots of small round windows, many claimed to see occupants too, could this have been some kind of interstellar 'bus'.? LOL

I can attribute some sightings, probably many, to mis-identifications of other crafts, or weather, but some of them, what the witnesses claim to see, would be hard to mis-id for something else...I think these types of sightings are probably the real deal, and our Govt, and probably the Vatican knows about these things, but for some reason, they keep the public in the dark, maybe because the truth is too bizarre or something about our existence would not 'mesh' well with how humans think? IDK, but I do know people have been seeing some very strange things, going back to when the country was founded, so whatever these things are, they have been here for a long time and appear to do the same thing decade after decade, show up here and there, but leave quickly..??

I hope we find out the truth about this soon, or at least in my lifetime.

I think these types of sightings are probably the real deal, and our Govt, and probably the Vatican knows about these things, but for some reason, they keep the public in the dark, maybe because the truth is too bizarre or something about our existence would not 'mesh' well with how humans think?

The Vatican?

WTF?

I can attribute some sightings, probably many, to mis-identifications of other crafts, or weather, but some of them, what the witnesses claim to see, would be hard to mis-id for something else...I think these types of sightings are probably the real deal, and our Govt, and probably the Vatican knows about these things, but for some reason, they keep the public in the dark

That is giving governments too much credit. I mentioned this earlier in the thread but I will repeat; how could a modern government, which can barely decide how desperate people can migrate into their lands, keep the greatest ever discovery secret? Saying that there must be a reason, the truth must be too strange or unsettling, is really sad, like we peasants are not capable of dealing with such revelations. That's a great trick that governments inadvertently pull, making us believe they know better and should pull the wool over our eyes. It says something about how we expect those with power to act and says little about UFO's.

That is giving governments too much credit. I mentioned this earlier in the thread but I will repeat; how could a modern government, which can barely decide how desperate people can migrate into their lands, keep the greatest ever discovery secret? Saying that there must be a reason, the truth must be too strange or unsettling, is really sad, like we peasants are not capable of dealing with such revelations. That's a great trick that governments inadvertently pull, making us believe they know better and should pull the wool over our eyes. It says something about how we expect those with power to act and says little about UFO's.
back in the early 90s, Senator Byrd has his National Security Adviser, Dick DaMato, do some investigating into these UFOs and the govt, turns out, they found proof of a 'black arm' of the US Govt that has been responsible for maintaining this 'secret', and had an almost unlimited funds to use. It never went anywhere of course, but they DID at least prove this black arm existed.

Im not sure what reason they have for keeping this secret, probably has alot to do with our Govt fearing they would loose alot of power/ control over the population if we all suddenly found out there exists some very intelligent beings with far superior technology.

I think technology may have something to do with it too..for instance, what if these aliens land on our front lawns, start showing us all the things they can do, mechanical devices and machines that do not require any kind of fossil fuel, or some kind of 'fuel' that is basically free to anyone, or so widely available to anyone, they couldnt find a way to charge people for it, or a way to heat/cool, power our homes, buildings with no need for the 'grid'....give the humans just a few of their technological 'marvels', and all the sudden, we have entire industries we dont need anymore, or no one willing to purchase their products/goods/services anymore

I did a search.
Not surprised, at all.

I often say "Foozle Berry" when I'm stoned.
I Googled it the other day, when I was bored.
I was not surprised to find that there were a bunch of results.

If you Google "Elvis is alive" you get over 150,000 results.
"Left is right" gives you over 350,000 results, whereas "left isn't right" gives you less than 5,000.

The Vatican isn't interested in aliens.
Provide a trustworthy link that indicates otherwise.

I did a search.
Not surprised, at all.

I often say "Foozle Berry" when I'm stoned.
I Googled it the other day, when I was bored.
I was not surprised to find that there were a bunch of results.

If you Google "Elvis is alive" you get over 150,000 results.
"Left is right" gives you over 350,000 results, whereas "left isn't right" gives you less than 5,000.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_files/03files2/Monsignor_Corrado _Balducci.html

http://vaticanobservatory.org/News/GOD_ALIENS.html

^I should have said UFOs, not aliens.

The first link is as flaky as a piece of sun-dried shit.
The second doesn't mention anything about UFOs, or indicate - in any way - that there's a cover up.
There's also very little mention of aliens. There's nothing to indicate a conspiracy.

It's a bit of a leap to suggest that the Vatican is involved in a UFO cover up, simply because they are open to the idea of extra-terrestrial life.

The scientists at the Vatican Observatory are not any more interested in aliens than scientists in any other observatory, so I'm not sure what is significant about the Vatican aside from the fact that it appears to clash with Catholic dogma.

It would seem that the Vatican is more obsessed with mirrors in terms of content of that article.