• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Anyone else uses Nancy Regans method of just saying NO?

westbank23

Bluelighter
I have successfully used Nancy Regans method of just saying NO..?..
I'm not gona lie,the first few weeks of getting clean I could not say NO if someone offered me pills(oxycitin and xanax)..now that I'm 3months clean(or maybe 4months,I don't keep count anymore) Any ONE who offers me anything,I just say NO..no I'm good..
I'm feeling good about myself now that I'm clean..

Massive congrats to you on all that clean time WB!!! Each day will get better an better until one day it's really just a blip on your radar and a distant memory. Very proud of you.

Hugs,
your friend,
Ash.

I have successfully used Nancy Regans method of just saying NO....
I'm not gona lie,the first few weeks of getting clean I could not say NO if someone offered me pills(oxycitin and xanax)..now that I'm 3months clean(or maybe 4months,I don't keep count anymore) Any ONE who offers me anything,I just say NO..no I'm good..

I have successfully used Nancy Regans method of just saying NO..��..

Way to go bro! When you stop keeping count of the days then you truly have beaten the addiction. I've been off heroin for about 8 years now and methadone for around 3 or 4 years. I can honestly say that I could (and have been) in the company of people using heroin and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.