• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone else successfully chipping?

After having read this thread, it needs to be said that once a certain amount of opiates have been consumed, the brain is effectively altered. It tells you that it wants/needs opiates when it says it want/needs them. And that's that! It's not a willpower or an even conscious thing. The brain just takes over!
Um what? Are you saying you have no control over your actions? Lol I'm very sorry for you if that's the case.

Um what? Are you saying you have no control over your actions? Lol I'm very sorry for you if that's the case.
This is not about me, what I described is a medical fact. Long-term opiate use changes the brain. What I wrote about is basically addiction. I think most folks would recognize that, no?

Of course man. We're all chipping. I've been successfully chipping for almost a decade... ;)

^ I think Keif was being sarcastic

Chipping can be done if you don't have steady connects. If you can acquire it every hour of everyday, chances are at some point you'll use it everyday.

I can say I've kind-of successfully done "chipping" for 5 or so years. Would take it only when working on the weekends, and wouldn't stress if I could or couldn't get it. But this year I've done 30s everyday for 6 months ? Currently on Suboxone to help the withdrawals. I always thought I had a strong will power, but maybe not?! Lol