L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anyone else horny as fuck all the time?

pharaoh

Bluelighter
I can't help it. I managed to kick most drugs and it has made my libido skyrocket. I dunno why I'm even posting this shit, I just had to say it, get it out of my system but I feel like I'm developing sex addiction.

Only late at night or when I wake up or after a big meal. Soooo... Yea pretty much fairly often. I feel like a teenager again.

I am 24/7, with or without drug use. It is weird and makes me playfully flirty.

On and off, since I was like 12 yeah haha. It's a problem lol 🤦 Can't let reptile brain win

Nope. Used to be but opioids has killed my sex drive. We still do 4-6 times a week and I enjoy it and do get off but if it was me starting it we would have it alot less.
I'm now working 6 days a week and he has 2 days he has to go into the office which had him coming home after a 90 minute drive so we will be having it less.
I'm a good girlfriend though, if I don't feel like it it least do oral.
For a man his age (late 40's) I'm surprised how horny he is.

Definitely not the horn bag I was,but enjoying great affection and intimacy deeper than I've felt in all of my life.

after quitting heroin and then oxy it is natural that libido returns, annoying yes but hey whatcha gonna do about it?!?

Yeah, i do. But it gives me energy and its a source of life force. Sexuality. One of the best parts of being a human.

nope; drugs have lowered my libidio to the point I can act with a bit of class in that dept.

It really has been a blessing (mostly); before that hormones had me doing stupid shit to impress girls or go to dangerous places put myself at risk in general.

Now I kind of feel like if I meet someone organically than great, really I would be thrilled. But im not doing dating apps and meatmarkets, recreational sex is not really desired. (ok now and than I am human and you girls do be lookin good!)

since my childhood around seven years old), my libido has always been incredibly high. I’ve been masturbating at least four times a day and often much more for most of my life until a few years ago, when I gave up masturbation for religious reasons once I started practising Islam more. at one point, I started to hate my high libido because I don’t have a wife and sex outside marriage is not allowed in Islam so my sexual frustration built up.
Everything changed when I temporarily experienced anhedonia last year. part of that horrible experience was a sudden disappearance of my libido. I mean, I could’ve still masturbated during that time and found it pleasurable, but that burning animal desire was gone. instead of making things easier for me, it was actually one of the most depressing aspects of that anhedonia. I even reached a point where thoughts about things that sent me into overdrive like a girl spitting in my face or in my food or putting her bare feet on me actually made me feel disgusted and disrespected.
Thankfully, after changing my diet including increases in my protein intake, I recovered, starting with the lifting of my depression and the return of my libido, which was slow at first but then came back strong, Hard and fast a few months later. now I’m constantly battling to resist masturbation again and my female foot and spitting fantasies have returned with full force.
I think my experience has taught me some key lessons.
Firstly, from the perspective of someone who believes in God I believe the creator wanted me to appreciate the gift of high libido he had given to me but I had to have it taken away from me temporarily to realise it’s value. even if you don’t believe in God, my advice would be still appreciate a high libido and use it to your advantage. I now feel that God never wanted me to try and suppress my libido by avoiding protein and eating lots of sugar as I used to do when I first gave up masturbation. instead, I should eat the food that boost my sexual health and learn self-control to resist masturbation. If I do break and masturbate, I just repent and try again whilst thanking God for the gift he had given me.

I just hope my libido stays high once I get married so I can actually make good use of it.

Never mess with your bodies natural hormone system with dumb shit like steroids, hgh, finaestride, clomid, hcg, hmg etc... you will never be the same.