• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin anyone can recognise this substance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomber

Bluelighter
So i was sitting with that junky in Athens to kill some time while i was waiting for my own sourse. The guy was sitting there waiting for heroin users passing by to ask him to sell them some heroin (this is actually pretty common in Greece)
Well long strory sort, at some point he asks me why won't i buy from him and I ask him to show me what he has. When i saw it i knew this was not heroin but it was obviously something heroin is often cut with. I know because the worst the heroin ime, the more it looks like this. after a while he admited that gypsies just cut heroin with this and he just took some of it from them to try find someone careless enough to buy it. I got curious and i stole some of it from him just to try to figure out what it is.
Can anyone understand what is this? I'm wondering how harmfull can it be given that it's a very common igredient heroin is cut with.

We can't speculate on what a given substance is. The only way to know definitively is to have it tested. We can't tell you or even guess what something is, it would be irresponsible. You can upload an image by uploading to imgur.com and copying the image address into the embedded picture posting tool on the site. With that said, I'm telling you now, no one is going to help you guess what it is. Sorry, best to have it sent to a testing service like Wendinos if you really must know.

The heroin in Greece sucked, or it was #1 and i should have been smoking it. As it was almost like BTH, or like compressed gunpowder I would guess it is something like dried caramel

Yeh, gonna close this because we can't tell you what it is (even if you had a picture).

Status
Not open for further replies.