• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anybody you felt strange smoking with at first?

I_get_down 86

Bluelighter
When I was about 17 my neighbor who lives across the street from my parents who is about 60 something, came up and asked me did I know where to find some weed at. Myself and this guy had talked before but never about drugs. I decided to take a chance and say yes, so that day I ended up getting him a half, all we did all day was smoke blunts..this went on as a daily activity for about 3 years until I moved out. As far as I know he still smokes hard every day.

Any of you have a similar experience?

What about you, what age were you at the time? Yea I've sort of had that sorta feeling like, my friends mom smokes alot of weed right and so does my friend, they smoke weed together sometimes right and when I come over they like smoke weed with me and I smoke weed with them and thats sorta awkward for me

Yes - my boss.. he smokes heaps and handles it very well.. whereas I don't really function when I'm stoned.. its no fun being repremanded for being high on the job, makes for paranoia, even though its probably all in good fun.

I have not had any odd experiences like this... yet.

What about you, what age were you at the time? Yea I've sort of had that sorta feeling like, my friends mom smokes alot of weed right and so does my friend, they smoke weed together sometimes right and when I come over they like smoke weed with me and I smoke weed with them and thats sorta awkward for me

Awkwardness is all in your head.

You want awkward, watch your friend take a line off a tray his fathers holding, then do one yourself and go on a booze run smoking bud the whole way and back. Actually, that was more fun than awkward.

i hate blazing with people i don't really like from the get-go. it makes me feel more angry than awkward to be passing the J to a professional ass-hat who acts like everything he/she says is the word of god. normally though, i feel more awkward trying to chill with people who don't blaze. it's funny, but i don't think i fully understand people who don't get high. it feels like they're perpetually hiding a side of themselves from me, and that's not paranoia talking.

This kid I originally met in middle school, since we both had smoked maybe a year before I asked and had just found out the other had. Same kid I learned diagramming sentences with was now 7 years older and we were filling a Philly Titan shell. But, then we watched some Sarah Silverman and it seemed pretty normal. I realized it was just doing something that I considered part of my present self with some one from my past showed me how much I/we'd changed.

Smoking a joint with my girlfriend's dad on Christmas Day... kind of awkward but thankfully alcohol acted as a social lubricant.

i hate blazing with people i don't really like from the get-go. it makes me feel more angry than awkward to be passing the J to a professional ass-hat who acts like everything he/she says is the word of god. normally though, i feel more awkward trying to chill with people who don't blaze. it's funny, but i don't think i fully understand people who don't get high. it feels like they're perpetually hiding a side of themselves from me, and that's not paranoia talking.

I think I know what you mean man, like it sorta feels like when i'm hanging with them like ive been evolved and like they are still premature and waiting to experience this evolution man, you know?

I've learned to be very picky about the people I'll smoke with. If someone makes me uncomfortable for any reason, getting stoned with them or being around them when when I'm stoned is pure nerve-racking hell. This is not MDMA or alcohol we're talking about here. Marijuana doesn't, I find, have the power to 'smooth over' interpersonal differences. On the contrary, I find it tends to bring them sharply into focus.

Just off the top of my head, I'll generally not smoke with:
* People who give me the impression they like to fuck with people's heads for fun
* People with mean-spirited senses of humor
* People whose opinion of me very much matters to my life or livelihood
* People who like to have pissing contests with me, or are looking for ways to feel better than me
* PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO ARGUE, AND TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY

When I get stoned, I like to feel free to just talk and laugh about ridiculous shit and just be myself. I shouldn't have to defend my honor or keep someone from trying to get the better of me, and I sure as hell won't be someone else's entertainment for the night, except for my wife. I want to feel free not to talk much at all, if the high doesn't make me feel like it.

Shit man, when people try to fuck with me it pisses me the hell of and I tell them to stop and they keep going till I get real pissed then they act as if its my fuckin fault. their the fuckin retards! lol. For me that's by far the worste I think

Fucking couldn't have said it better, brother.

Shit man, when people try to fuck with me it pisses me the hell of and I tell them to stop and they keep going till I get real pissed then they act as if its my fuckin fault. their the fuckin retards! lol. For me that's by far the worste I think

You should try reading exactly what you wrote. You're not making very much sense, and just because somebody else isn't doing what you are doing and doesn't want to be around you while you're doing it doesn't mean that they are retarded. You're sounding like just another dumb kid.

What the fuck is happening to the drug culture?!? I swear, it's like the IQ of the average smoker/drug user has dropped immensely just over the past few years.

Or am I just losing my mind?

Much love,
stonedandrolling89

dude chill out, maybe your losing your mind. i dont really think while i post i just type down. i dont see how you dont understand that though. For those who dont have a big enough brain capacity to understand. I hate when people do dumb things with their faces staring at me and saying things in weird patterns and all like AM I TRIPPING YOU OUT?! HUH AM I? and i tell them no, can you stop that? then they continue for quite a period of time untill i get angry then they act like i should be "blamed for the situation"(us arguing or whatnot) when they were the ones who really had it comin. I guess I expect people to be able to MILDLY analyze something to understanding? Apologies I guess..

Hey, sorry for double posting but.. Is it just me or are half the people on this forum miss-understanding people who cant understand a thing/really assumptuos(if thats a word, like 'assume') Egotistical and have very unreasonable/stupid reasoning?

dude chill out, maybe your losing your mind. i dont really think while i post i just type down. i dont see how you dont understand that though. For those who dont have a big enough brain capacity to understand. I hate when people do dumb things with their faces staring at me and saying things in weird patterns and all like AM I TRIPPING YOU OUT?! HUH AM I? and i tell them no, can you stop that? then they continue for quite a period of time untill i get angry then they act like i should be "blamed for the situation"(us arguing or whatnot) when they were the ones who really had it comin. I guess I expect people to be able to MILDLY analyze something to understanding? Apologies I guess..

Now, regarding this post and the post you made afterward...

I did understand what you were saying in that post, but is was so grammatically incorrect that I had to say something. I'm not trying to rag on you or put you down, I'm just trying to say that you should really pay attention to the way you say things, as that could make all the difference in someone understanding you and agreeing with you or completely blowing you off as a "dumbfuck stoner". And yes, what you have said about people trying to make you "trip out" while you're smoking/high is true, and I find it to be quite annoying, but why don't you just walk away from those that are doing that and get high in peace? It's your choice whether or not you want to be in that situation, and it's as simple as saying "fuck this" and vacating the area. You control your world. Remember that.

And as for your "double-post" there, it's not that the people here are misunderstanding or egoistical, it's that most people here are serious about their substances of choice.

I take it that you're still fairly young, so it's all love, dude. I remember being like that myself at around 14-15....

Much love,
stonedandrolling89

Yeah, first few times I smoked with people in their late 30's/early 40's was pretty weird. You get over it though, in the end they are just the same as us wanting to get high and feel chillaxed. Strangest I ever felt in regards to weed was buying off this kid at school who used to sell me weeds mum when he was out.