• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anybody Remember "Junk Mail" By Foreverafter?

dirzted

Bluelighter
Well if you don't I highly recommend reading it (one of the best writings on drug addiction I've come across), but anyway here is a little tribute piece I made when repainting my wall for the umpteenth time. I'm no artist, but i just tried to convey the emotional and spiritual desperation the piece so accurately gets across the reader (i should also mention its unfinished).

fOA16eX.jpg

Last edited:
A few years ago I voraciously read everything he wrote on bl. Probably the best writer here, tbh.

A few years ago I voraciously read everything he wrote on bl. Probably the best writer here, tbh.

i know right? I did the same, i check back in on it whenever I need some pure insanity to relate to.

Well if you don't I highly recommend reading it (one of the best writings on drug addiction I've come across), but anyway here is a little tribute piece I made when repainting my wall for the umpteenth time. I'm no artist, but i just tried to convey the emotional and spiritual desperation the piece so accurately gets across the reader (i should also mention its unfinished).

While I'm at it, I dont suppose anyone could tell me how to put images within this post itself (i.e. without having to link them?) I've seen it done before but whenever I use the tree icon it doesn't show anything but the little icon of an image file.

In your imgur account in the upper right corner there is a dropdown, choose Images from it:

LomU42I.png

This will list all of your images you have uploaded, whether on their own or in posts. Click the image you want:

FgLGW7H.png

Then click the "BBCode" button, this will copy the image direct link and tags for forums to your clipboard:

yTdg0fQ.png

Then paste it into your post.

Ya, same as Skorpio. I was a Meth addict too so his stuff was just genius. Hope he's ok. Anybody know?