• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anybody else like music LESS when they smoke?

No way, music is always good to me, its my life. I listen to music 24/7 literally, its always good on substances to.

I'm the opposite. Complete silence tends to irritate me when I'm stoned. Even when I'm not listening to music, I will have music playing in my head to entertain me...haha.

try listening to the song "acid raindrops" by "people under the stairs"

I can amost guarantee u'll love it

let the music take over your soul, body and mind.
haha, love that song :)
I for one prefer music while under. Though it sometimes puts me into a deep almost hypnotic trans, i 'feel' the music so much better, and have a far better appreciation of it, sometimes even songs that i'd otherwise cast aside as trash.
Rhythmic songs really do it for me on MJ, it's like a drug within the drug haha.
I do remember once, too, after a Q between 3 in a hookah, and a full sack of goon (cask wine) we were for some reason compelled to dance through the streets before christmas, singing 'in the jungle' from the lion king. I'm sure we were posessed.

Now movies, that shit i can't stand, especially ones with ultra high special effects. I can see backdrops and bluescreens, or at least my brain thinks it can. There will be something important going on with the plot, but i can't concentrate because i'm too busy focusing on the fingerprint on the lens or the painted backdrop.