• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any1 with experience on kratom strains please

razordesignz

Bluelighter
So I know Maeng da and balli. Upper downer. But just now I got 10's of four types hoping someone can hide info on these.
1.red vein Maeng da
2.green vein Maeng da
3.green vein borneo
4.green malaysian

I just don't get any of the differences lol. Please help

I know green malaysian well. I'm on some atm actually. My favorite of good energy and very good on the euphoria. Nicely balanced Kratom strain.

I know that each strain of kratom is different, but honestly, ive used many different kinds and i have not noticed much of a difference. The biggest difference for me is what dosage i use. Red vein strains are usually painkilling and sedative, white veins are usually more stimulating and motivating, and green vein are usually a middle ground between red and white. I prefer to mix my kratom strains, right now im on red vein bali, green vein thai, and white vein indo. I found only a slight difference between these strains and maeng da, but the difference in price wasnt really worth it. Any other questions, you can PM me

red vein Maeng da is an energetic painkiller. Classic Bali is the only sleepy strain that know of :D

Best strain I ever had was White Vein Horned Leaf Borneo IIRC. Energetic, euphoric, stopped opioid withdrawals dead in their tracks. Bali I've had mixed experiences with. Does kill pain but the sedating effects can be a bit overwhelming. Maeng Da for me was okay ( red) but again sedation was a little much. I've had green Bali to but it felt about the same as the red. YMMV of course but I suggest a quality white strain. And don't be afraid to spend a few extra bucks on the better stuff. Worth it IME.