• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Any tips for meth smokers?

I recently learned on here that you CAN hold in your hits. So I’ve started doing it but I only hold it in for maybe 5 seconds and then blow out the rest. Should I be holding it in all the way til no smoke comes out? I’m also semi cautious on fucking up my lungs entirely even though they’re probably fucked.

I've tried this and the longer u hold it in
the more it makes u need to take a few big breaths when you blow it out and it makes your head throb a bit.there is a point of diminishing returns.5-6 seconds is about as good as it gets.

Any tips on how to use a torch properly? I usually use a bic and I can’t seem to hit it well with this it.. I’ve heard you don’t have to turn it when using a torch? idk if that’s true.
U don't have to turn it at all.its unnecessary and it makes no difference.also using a jetty doesn't "waste it" or "burn it"

I'm gonna have to disagree about not twisting the pipe when hitting it. It's absolutely necessary if you want your puddle to last as well as not burn.
If you've ever had the displeasure of taking a fat rip of BBQ'd meth, it's something you'll make sure you never do again.

Don't have to turn ? I agree with tweakerguy, the twirl creates the magic. If you vape properly rather than just cook your meth you'll need to flame it a lot less frequently and you'll get so much friggin' higher. The twirl is where the hot and cold meet to create the smoking/ vaping magic. You wanna be flaming the pipe, where you'll twirl to next (if you follow me).
I also have to agree with the Wizard from the creek (crackin' name btw...), less is definitely so much more with Meth. Ideally you should load your pipe twice (maybe a third time) and then put the bloody thing down; its a serotonin dump, you aint getting any higher but I know …. when you have a bag in the wardrobe, it, the Lion and the Witch all call your name until it is gone.