Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any events in melbourne?

AcidAttack

Bluelighter
Ive been looking for some as i have never been to one before, i did find this "conscious evolution" but it seems to be just psy trance happy hardcore bullshit, which is just too weak for me, i'm more into the heavy stuff like dnb, dubstep, hardcore, frenchcore, breakcore, speedcore and so on, or is that kind of stuff rare here? all i know of is bloody fist and deadgirlia records, would i have more luck going to europe or some shit?

lol, 'frenchcore' sounds so fucking stupid. Dont worry Pleonastic, I'd never heard of it before either. But if Lenny Dee is an example, it just sounds like 'hardcore' to me. Lenny Dee and industrial strength used to be pretty popular in the hardcore rave scene when I was partying in the 90's.

Frenchcore
Originated in the French rave scene of the early 90's, influenced by old school gabber, has a bouncy feel created by the bassdrum that is influenced by 909 kick, but is made with synths. Frenchcore achieved wider recognition in 1998 with the release of Micropoint's first album Neurophonie. Today the frenchcore scene is expanding all over Europe with artists like Radium, The Speed Freak, The Sickest Squad, Sirio, Androgyn Network, Dcybl, X-Fly, Randy, Frazzbass and many others. You can listen this music at free parties all over Europe.

Random Track: The Sickest Squad Ft Lenny Dee - Frenchcore Killah

[video=youtube_share;pTzTtzczs3Q]http://youtu.be/pTzTtzczs3Q[/video]

Last edited:
yeh piss off to europe! that hardcore / speedcore noise is fucking shit bro!!

NSFW:
:)

[spoil]word, it wasnt too bad when I was 17 and on shit loads of meth tho lol[/spoil]

There are tons of events in Melbourne, and you'll be able to find something to suit with very little effort.

Google brah.

party at sMELLany's this friday through sunday! inbox her for deets!

its on like donkey kong!

The party was fabulous. ACIDATTACK, AFTERLYFE and I had a marvelous time.

Sorry you couldn't make it TENTpal. Next time.

i was tweaking in the trees. watching. waiting for the right entrance. but i was paranoid i would make an ass out of myself so just jacked it while you and afterlyfe made out in your sisters room.

ill send you the pics i took via pm!