• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Any combo with o-dsmt to make it more stimulant?

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
So, I´ve looking for an opiate with not much sedating effects, initially I was going to use tramadol because ive heard its pretty good for social life and being productive but then I heard the seizure risk its not worth it.

o-dsmt would be the closest to it but its definitely more sedating. Any safe combo I could mix it with to make it more stimmy-like/clear-headed ?

Ime the first part of o-DSNT is a bit stimmy. Not per see pleasantly stimulating, it is an NRI besides its narcotic effects. Seems the Mu part of the action comes somewhat later.

For a upper opoid Kratom is the first I would go for, There are even stimulating strains.

4F-MPH or 4M-MPH as far as RC's go, or you could go with methylphenidate or cocaine (which is probably not advisable as cocaine is far more dangerous than the methylphenidate derivatives, and tends to interact in unpredictable ways). Even safer would be add some like modafinil, f-modafinil, phenylpiracetam etc.

I find O-DSMT somewhat sedating at very high doses, yet still pretty hard to sleep on (at least, restfully).

Becareful with adding stimulants since they can mask the degree of respiratory depression. O-DSMT isn't know to have particularly significant respiratory depression on its own, but add a benzo and significant respiratory depression will occur (potentially fatal).