any AAS known to act on the pituitary to possibly gain height?

ongos

Bluelighter
I've read of amphetamines making people grow taller even in adulthood. I guess any drug that affects the pituitary gland somehow does this. I know a guy who is on those crazy medications for schizo and he does look taller than before and he is in his 30's. Just wondering if any of the AAS act on the pituitary gland or is that more HGH stuff?

Inhibiting estrogen could lead to more bone growth if you're still under a certain age. If you're 20+ your only hope is probably a high dose of HGH or GHRPs/GHRH

I've read of amphetamines making people grow taller even in adulthood. I guess any drug that affects the pituitary gland somehow does this. I know a guy who is on those crazy medications for schizo and he does look taller than before and he is in his 30's. Just wondering if any of the AAS act on the pituitary gland or is that more HGH stuff?

Sorry.... once epiphyseal growth plates in long bones have closed that's it I'm afraid...

Only if it's really "closed" though. Like I said I've seen someone appeared taller than they are, not sure if the meds is making their brain "tell" their bodies to grow or have a certain posture that made them appear taller. I think some meds make one have an "erect" posture which could possibly make one appear taller.

but is the risk of bitch tits going to be there?

Are the GHRP/GHRH preferable over HGH? I've seen these sold as RCs or peptides but not really in commercial packaging like HGH.

Inhibiting estrogen could lead to more bone growth if you're still under a certain age. If you're 20+ your only hope is probably a high dose of HGH or GHRPs/GHRH

affect other hormones in what way, good or bad? Are these generally sold as RCs and not pharma grade HGH, right?

considering the aging clock may be in the pituitary gland, anything that acts positively on it could be worth looking into.

The good thing about GHRPs and GHRHs is that they're generally cheap compared to HGH but they tend to affect other hormones as well. Check this out : http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...s-amp-Growth-Hormone-Releasing-Peptides-Guide

Last edited:
There's procedure to break legs and insert rods and let bone heal longer. Only thing that works. Also gh in adolescence works. Other than that it's genetics. Also side note; some say generations are getting taller bc more gh exposure in food. That reminds me.. i've read test levels have been declining w each gen according to study.

There's procedure to break legs and insert rods and let bone heal longer. Only thing that works. Also gh in adolescence works. Other than that it's genetics. Also side note; some say generations are getting taller bc more gh exposure in food. That reminds me.. i've read test levels have been declining w each gen according to study.

As we adapt more to a sedentary lifestyle, I can see a further decline..