• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Antihistamines- I.V. diphenhydramine, What's the best form?

morphonorconic

Bluelighter
I've been using diphenhydramine with IV oxymorphone to counter the insane itch it gives me, and lately been experimenting with adding it to the shot to see if I could replicate the added rush many claim it provides. We all know the ridiculous number of products which simply contain diphenhydramine hcl: Benadryl, Unisom etc. Plus tons of generics. I've tried the brand name Unisom 50mg sleep gels because many claim are the best form. They work, much better than Benadryl tablets, brand name or generic, which barely had any noticeable effect. But they're goopy and burn like a motherfucker (it feels like you've injected dry ice and it's sublimating in your veins). When I ran out of them the other day I found some Walgreens generic 25mg diphen sleep aid tablets laying around. I made a clear solution with one and fired it with a modest amount of opana and good god! The rush was instant and crazy intense, like 3x what it would've been without, and easily 2x as strong as it'd have been with a half or even a whole gelcap.

The gels are good since they're 50mg and you just cut a tiny incision and squeeze it out, as opposed to crushing and filtering pills. But these "WalSom" tablets are definitely superior to anything else I've tried. I want to know whether anyone who's played around with different versions/forms of diphenhydramine hcl has found one they consider the best i.e. has least potential to cause harm while being best at potentiating IV opioids? (I'm in the U.S. otherwise I'd go for tripellenamine, or cyclizine which we used to have as Children's Bonine but is no longer available) I'd welcome any other relevant suggestions as well.

I have no experience injecting antihistamines but I'd avoid pills at all costs.

Those liquid gels can't be good either. I sure hope you are using a micron (wheel) filter.

Frankly I don't see a huge benefit injecting antihistamines over taking them orally particularly given the risk.

I didn't either, and still don't. This is the only exception. Parenteral diphenhydramine is like an entirely different drug compared to P.O. At least it is when co-administered with certain opiates.

It's not unlike Diconal; dipipanone/cyclizine tablets in the UK. Everyone raves about how the combination of that particular antihistamine and the potent semi-synthetic opioid dramatically intensifies its effect, and changes the "character" the rush. There's a synergy.