• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Another Question Regarding Diphenhydramine HCL 25mg

rollin420girl

Bluelighter
Now, I'm not trying to trip on it. But what happens if you crush it up and snort it? Will it just hit you harder and faster?

What about if I crush it up and eat it? What would happen then?

Again, I'm not trying to trip or get high on it, just kinda like the feeling of when it first hits me, so I want to see if I can get it to hit me more intensely and harder, without hurting myself, of course.

sniffing pills with tylenol isn't great, regardless, i don't know the ba of insuffalated diphenhydramine, and it seems to have a 3mg/ml soluability in water, so not sure if that would even dissolve well in your nose, alot of powder

Burns like hell.
And I mean hell, worse than the 2cx's.
Just eat them.

sniffing pills with tylenol isn't great, regardless, i don't know the ba of insuffalated diphenhydramine, and it seems to have a 3mg/ml soluability in water, so not sure if that would even dissolve well in your nose, alot of powder

Not all diphenhydramine products contain acetaminophen. For instance Benedryl. I don't know what product the OP is referring to.

haha, yeah not the right word. but when you start to feel the effects little by little. I want it to be like BAM. Gah, I'm such a druggie. Guess I'm just trying to hard to "get high" with any drug out there haha.

Yeah, I think the answer is get a different drug. Please don't snort it, you'll just feel foolish.