• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids an odd question regarding CWE

scantraxx

Bluelighter
I did a CWE of some codeine/ibuprofen and it has been sitting there for quite some time, about 2 weeks plus, a few days after it had been sitting there it had a weird film over the top which I scraped off and syringed to another container to settle, it has looked fine since then but I just wonder if it is risky to drink? I have read that a film does form due to some pill binders but considering that it has sat there for a couple of weeks would it still be safe to drink?

I'm thinking of putting some of that iodine stuff in it to make it safe to drink, would that be sufficient? It was clean water to begin with and doesnt smell off or anything so I would assume if iodine can kill bacteria from creeks/streams with dead animals upstream it should be okay for this but better to be safe than sorry. What do you guys think?

Throw out, don't drink that filth. CWE you drink it the same day, worst case scenario the day after.

Water sitting for 2 weeks?? Dude, no! That shit is probably like a petri-dish now. Is it really worth risking "food" poisoning for codeine? And iodine starts to become toxic at a very small dose, so either way, there's a good chance you'll be puking your guts out.