• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamine

ukdaniel34

Greenlighter
So I'm addicted to amphetamine. Uk based like white paste from the street.

The purity can't even be high surely, but 2g keeps me up a few days and then I get bad stomach pains and crash out for three days, but cause I drink loads of alcohol when on phet, I withdraw from alcohol so shake in my sleep.

I keep repeating same cycle without learning my lesson. Same thing for 5 years.

I'm at a loss how to get back to normal.

I just relapsed after two years so I may not be the best for this.

At least for amp, you gotta separate drug use and staying up all night. I was doing stims to improve performance at work, but I would also use on the way home which would keep me up. I made a rule to never stim after lunch. Not an easy rule to keep especially because my favorite ROA is smoking. But I felt way better and my stims were actually helping instead of just getting me back to baseline.

I've never been addicted to alcohol but I'm guessing you use it partially to help deal with the crash? If that's the case my advice is kinda boring. You just gotta take care of yourself and slow down your dosing. I don't crash nearly as hard if I eat, sleep, drink water(and milk) There's still a crash come Friday night, but not even close to if I'm doing the tweaker dance and staying up every night.

Do you amp recreationally or to keep going at work? Also, are you trying to go sober or just slow down?

Either way, you're obviously of sound mine to recognize your pattern of use, so you're ahead of most users.

I've been doing it daily for about 8 years. Although, I managed 5 months sober somehow last year before relapsing.
I use it at work but like you said, I carry on and I end up doing it with no sleep food health all that for ages.
Alcohol I'm trying to cut down, i was having like 40 cans a day and kept having seizures I'm hospital, but they said I have to reduce slowly.

Well slow down speedster..;)
Yeah dehydration is dangerous and speed and alcohol are doing it with losing electrolytes.
kept having seizures I'm hospital, but they said I have to reduce slowly.

So How are you now? Try to get maybe low dose diazepam to taper alcohol but be careful as benzos carry addiction on tha paar with alcohol.

Try supplementing with magnesium, L-tyrosine, for dopamine upregulation, maybe getting modafinil or MPH maybe bupropion from therapist or physician I think if you are in UK there are no amphetamines or if you do well good, people change ADHD meds till they find the right one this is from my and experience of many others as you obviously need something to pick you up and you will be prescribed and legal speedster than!

It can be very easy with almost no withdrawals if you can get those as you will be certain that you are getting the right thing!

But again consult with doctors we can only give advice

get well, rest and let us know