• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine sulphate paste

Trypta_Man

Greenlighter
I need some help. I've got eu speed and I've always used it as is. I now know how shitty and fucked up that is, so I need some help from you guys;

I've got no experience doing chemistry and have no idea where do I even get the exuipment from. I just need help with how to do the famous acetone wash, or if any other wash works better.

What do I need and what is the process? How does all of this washing thing work? What am I snorting that's so fucked up?

I need some help. I've got eu speed and I've always used it as is. I now know how shitty and fucked up that is, so I need some help from you guys;

I've got no experience doing chemistry and have no idea where do I even get the exuipment from. I just need help with how to do the famous acetone wash, or if any other wash works better.

What do I need and what is the process? How does all of this washing thing work? What am I snorting that's so fucked up?

Check this out on YouTube

Poor some acetone in a glass, put your amp in the glass too, sturr now and then while you leave it 5min in the glass, then take a coffee filter and poor the glass thru it, the acetone will go thru the amp will stick in the coffee filter, let it dry a bit but definotely not too much, scrape the amp out of the coffee filter and now dry the amp completely. Done.

Grtz.

Here's another guide from the directory for the general process

Here's another guide from the directory for the general process

Thank you very much. It worked very well :)

I just glanced over that thread but didn’t see any drying of the acetone (maybe I missed it.) Be sure to dry your acetone to prevent any product being absorbed.

-GC