• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Amphetamine rectal bioavaibility?

My experience it was dissapointing, just like the extracted dexaphetamin for nasal experimentation.

Stick to oral would be my advice. But Speed could probably be plugged or snorted, dl-Amphetamine the illegal variety.

I’ve tried plugging 100 mg of crushed dex pills and felt very little. Much better to swallow. Different with meth though where plugging gives quite a nice rush.

The bioavailability of oral Amphetamine is generally quoted at ~75% but in theory could be as high as 100%. There are many variables at play concerning how much Amphetamine is absorbed and how much is ultimately excreted. It is a drug with some unique pharmacokinetics. More acidic urine, for instance, will cause the drug to be excreted faster and in greater quantity.

I've read a lot of different information on the subject of rectal administration for both Methamphetamine and Amphetamine and I feel that the closest possible estimate would be 87%.

Whatever it is, I believe you can at least assume a slightly higher BA compared to the quoted 75% for the oral route with a faster onset.