PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunmo

Bluelighter
Hey guys new to the Forum but have def read before... Awesome info but now i need your help!

Over the past few days i have been having fun with Ambien. Today at 4pm i bumped 30MGs and then another 30MGs at 10pm. Each time i smoked with it and was on valium/ativan. I got no visuals, not tired, but felt like OXY good...

this normal?

Zolpidem isn't a psychedelic. Even though I've had visuals from it before it's not really supposed to give you them. I only used to get them in the dark.

Zolpidem is a Z-class benzodiazepine. Whoever told you what you were taking is a psychedelic has misinformed you. I suggest doing your own research before ingesting a drug you have no knowledge on.

I'm pretty sure it's not a benzodiazepine. They call them "nonbenzodiazepine hypnotics" for a reason.

by binding to gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABAA) receptors at the same location as benzodiazepines

Whether or not they're called "benzo's", if they act like a benzo, talk like a benzo, walk like a benzo, they probably have some relation to benzo's.

Today at 4pm i bumped 30MGs and then another 30MGs at 10pm. Each time i smoked with it and was on valium/ativan.

regardless its a dilusional like trip in the first place and too many benzos/nonbenzos/whatever!

too many downers at once in my humble opinion wont remember shit z00de even if you were 'tripping on ambien' as some like to call that zombie state of forgetfullness.

read some big and dandy threads in pd and learn about more awesome compounds you can exp with if you are into all this here :) peace

Yoyo

just woke up from my post last night... remember everything and no hangover effect. I was only taking valium/ativan for maybe a week before i was prescribed the ambien...... so is this enough time to build a tolerance for the ambien 60mgs lol??..

btw

i used to be a opiate addict and just got off the suboxone 2 weeks ago thats why im on this shit. In addition im an ex football player 6'5 290... any of this make sense as to why 60mgs of ambien did shit for me?

.... Unless somehow im still dreaming and all this is fake including the BLULIGHT forums!!!! hahaha

Last edited:
Nope, we're real. (Although id understand how you'd think we're not, most things as beautiful as me are mirages ;))

You might wanna take this over to BDD where it belongs.

...I can understand why u like this stuff.
BUT: zolpidem is one of the dirtiest drugs I know and it is addictive in a fiendish way. like: I know this is bad for me and I know I'm gonna regret it - but I take it anyway.

and regarding the "remember everything": this might be a typical effect. I've seen people doing all sorts of crazy delusional and dangerous shit on just 10mg and afterwards insisting on "remeber everything" and even "didn't feel much".

and btw: chasing an opiate addiction with benzos is probably one of the dumbest things to do. seriously. no insult...

Whether or not they're called "benzo's", if they act like a benzo, talk like a benzo, walk like a benzo, they probably have some relation to benzo's.

If I could classify Ambien I would classify it as a "psychadellic benzo." On a side note Kava is slightly psychadellic IMO and would go in the same category.

Still havent heard an answer i was looking for.... Is it possible i have a natural tolerance... i mean 30Mgs twice in a day and just a OXY effect is awesome but i feel like its not normal.

As in i have been reading people trip face on 10mg and how at 60 people just black out.... i have not blacked out unless i wont remember this shit a few days from now.....

Today i woke up. took a few valium and blew 20mgs of ambien. just fell asleep for 5 hours but still curious about why i am having this weird resistance when i have no benzo or ambien tolerance to start.....

Also how long does this stay in my system... as in when can i redose?

Blowing another now for good measure... i think i like the burn

Hopefully some replys to help me out with this issue im having.... im just worried at such high does why i feel nothing but the OXY effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.