• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ambien is no longer recreational for me?

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Hi, a few years ago I tried Zolpidem and got a very strange (and fun) effect. This with 30-40mg in total. Now I got a lot of them, the other day I took up to 50mg and got no effect (just a brief dissociation, like a small dose of ketamine) I remember when I took it several times a few years ago it was very strange and fun, but now I just don't It does nothing to me, although I think something about this, and it is that before when I tried this substance I was not dependent on benzodiazepines because I gave an ambien pill to a friend who is not a benzo addict and only 10mg left him really amazed.
Is my dependence and having diazepam in my system the reason why I no longer get "hallucinogenic, dissociative, delusional" effects from zolpidem?

-Is my dependence and having diazepam in my system the reason why I no longer get "hallucinogenic, dissociative, delusional" effects from zolpidem? -
yes

Oh, I supposed that was why. I should save them for some time when I can leave the benzos ... (a year maybe)
I even think that for so many years taking benzos I am not going to get as much of Zolpidem as before. But hey, I don't lose anything trying, I have many and I don't need them they can be stored for a few months.

Anyway I can say that when I use them recreationally the effect is like a xanax but more euphoric.
Benzos are not recreational for me, but Zolpidem with some caffeine can give me a few pleasant hours smoking weed.

Once I took my whole bottle 300mg in a couple of hours and I was hallucinating lol I was on my bed halfway while picking up off the ground what I refered to as "little animals" I kept telling my mom I gotta put these little animals back on my bed lol

BTW there was nothing on the ground I was picking up nothing lol