L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

amazing sex

tonja

Bluelighter
i started out with an amazing morning i woke up took a shower and laid back in bed with my husband with only my panties i love the feel of his skin on my naked body. he wakes up and sits in his chair with the house still lighting for the day 5:30 am i get off the bed and kneel next to him he then pinches my nipple8(8( i then pull down his lower clothing and begin to suck his cock which i have not done in awhile do to other things this will be only the second time for sex in years he does not let me long he says get up and i do as i do he pulls off my panties and i lay half way on the bed sideways so he flips me over i can feel the liquid between my legs as i get butterflies in my tummy waiting and anticipated him to enter me or i want it and it has been awhile. he enters me and i feel so much energy all over as he continues to thrust his cock inside me=D i feel it coming the urge the need he begins to kiss my neck:D and that makes my senses go wild and i get louder:eek: i never want it to stop then the feeling in my spine that runs to my toes omg complete calmness with the tingling. i love that amazing feeling and my husband has been the only one to do that to me how do i tell him how i feel about him and how i enjoy sex?there are so many thing i want to do and try.

Morning sex is the best.
Sounds like you and your husband have a good sex life. Enjoy.