• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Am I the DXM king?

Status
Not open for further replies.

migrations

Greenlighter
Dude I've been abusing so much DXM over the years that I wonder if any one is like me? I take like 4 to 6 bottles a day and have been for years now.
Like I just steal it from Walgreens. I did a shit load of time in jail (six months) for repeated offenses. Recently got caught at Wal Mart and was given felony burglary charges but on differed sentence. I just got out and now I just steal from Walgreens and I don't get caught anymore. Truth is, if I get a good job I'll stop, but when I'm homeless, getting high and going to the library is my routine. At night I do magic tricks at bars and make money that way. I'm pretty handsome and social and can pull it off, I don't 'look' homeless'. Like tonight I'll go make money at the bars maybe get drunk. I'm looking fora job right now as I'm on probation and I've false tested for PCP a few good time because of all the DXM so I might have to stop soon. It gets me pretty 'drunk' though every day and the physical effects aren't too bad. I still enjoy it, but I will quite eventually. Like I said, if I get a good job to stay busy then I'll definitely stop, but I've been fucking around with DXM hard for like 10 years there is really no one like me I don't think.

I used to drink either 2 8oz bottles of max strength tuss or 3 zicam max or 2 zicam nite each day late teens, stealing etc. Then I switched to PCP, ketamine, less dirty dissociatives that don't have potentially fatal interactions with 95% or more drugs.

Being the DXM king is not an accomplishment. anyone can walk into a pharmacy and buy/steal a bottle or two, you are homeless a better title for you to strive for than "DXM King" would be "Person with a roof over their head."

Oh and by the way, I am the DXM king I used it so much I can't get high off it anymore I need stronger (by MG, DXM is strong dose is fucking high though and there is breathing suppression involved) dissociatives.

Last edited:
Oh jeez :/ You very well may be a DXM king... or perhaps... Robber-Baron? :p not sure if this is the right word for it.

I used to do the same type of thing when I was younger, but not to that extent. I get how all-encompassing the DXM experience can be though... For me once I had my fill of it, I moved onto other stuff. Don't you get gastrointestinal issues from all that syrup?

Perhaps look into the API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) of the Wal-Tussin syrup, it is called Dextromethorphan HBR (USP Grade). You can purchase this online, perhaps not USP grade but a medical-grade from overseas, for pennies on the dollar, and can keep dosing up and having fun but not have to go to jail for it! All you need is a debit card/moneygram/some form of payment, a mailing address and a scale that measures out to 0.01g (this will allow you to measure out the same doses as the DXM bottles, 354mg, 708mg etc). Stealing like that is bad, not particularly because of the financial harm to the corporations but because, honestly, it fucking scares the shit out of innocent bystanders and onlookers unless you are *extremely* suave about it. And even then, people do notice no matter your best intentions - there is only so much room inside a busy store.

How is all the sorbitol affecting your stomach? That is honestly what made me stop drinking the syrup, it is too much and made the entire last experience I had stomach-wretching.

Ya a full bottle of like .5g doesn't do anything for me anymore. And I don't think it shows up as pcp lol

I don't see a point in continuing this dick sizing thread
OP, get help, the DXM will kill you sooner or later. Check out Sober Living
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.