• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Am I taking crack hits that are way too intense?

arredwade

Bluelighter
I’ll smoke for a little while and everything feels normal. Then past a point, I basically feel nothing. I’ll take a huge hit and my heart rate will actually slow down a bit. At times my lips and mouth will get numb, but I still feel nothing. Am I high? Am I not high? Am I having a stroke? Do I need to smoke more? I have no idea. What do you think?

I've known quite a few people who smoke crack and it calms them down n if you're smoking actual crack cocaine you wouldn't havta ask am I high

Never heard of that...your first few hits get you blasted then you'll take another one a few minutes later an not get extreme euphoria an stimulantion???

sometimes after you smoke so much the dopamine receptors get used up so it's not as intense, when i take uppers n crak im awake n focused i suppose you could call it calm compared to outhers, but still hyped, im prob a.d.d, but still ready to go. the first hit is always the best

I've known quite a few people who smoke crack and it calms them down n if you're smoking actual crack cocaine you wouldn't havta ask am I high
^ yep this is how i am right now,

what you gotta be weary of is when you smoke enough that you get the coke jitters, thats a sign for a 20-30min break

well i've been smoking all day, take a 45min-hr break, then take a hit, trust me it'll be close to the first.

I've always heard after your first 35-50 piece your just smoking to stay high n to me crack seems like a waste of money compared to meth

Smoking crack you could easily smoke a 1000$ worth in a night

That's not even possible with meth

It is very possible that after a while your smoking apparatus is not functioning properly, or you are rushing it and smoking in a hot unit and burning everything.

If you are smoking street crack that has been prepared by someone else, it very well may not be strong enough to really give it to you after you are already reved up.

Prepare it yourself or wash it back, keep a clean unit, don't burn it, and it will not disappoint.