• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Am I screwed?

Personally I find it highly inappropriate for a money transfer company to enquire about my purchase. The op is not speaking about legality really, they have a query about their money transfer company's enquiry. It is not standard procedure for a company to do so ime.

Personally I find it highly inappropriate for a money transfer company to enquire about my purchase. The op is not speaking about legality really, they have a query about their money transfer company's enquiry. It is not standard procedure for a company to do so ime.

Absolutely - there is a matter of principle involved in this area - I'm just making the other aspect as clear as I can as well.

Kinda agreeing with Stee on this one.

What's the HR purpose of helping someone import drugs?

Can't argue with that and the best HR would be to advise people to not take drugs at all.

My take on this is more about how dodgy this persons app is. No one is advising this person how to purchase drugs or offering other payment options. What's done is done they just seem more worried about the consequences as this is not common practice as far as I'm aware.

wat? The best HR is definitely not 'don't take drugs' :DBut yeah, like you said what's done is done. We're not here to help people break the law in general though.