• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Am I immune to opioids? Basically no effects despite zero tolerance

The reason i do not do tramadol is that i require too high of a dose to catch a buzz. I can feel it at around 500-600mgs but i would have to go higher to really enjoy it. It's just not worth the risk of getting a seizure so i mainly stick with other opioids.

I use to get very heroin-esque nods from tramadol in the 400-600mg range when I had zero tolerance.

Tramadol is a prodrug for O-desmethyltramadol, which is about 200x stronger than the parent drug at mu agonism. And ODSMT is a moderate strength opioid I'd say.
So yes, it really depends on how well your body converts the tramadol into it's metabolite.

You are absolutely NOT immune to opioids.

A certain proportion of people (about a 1/3rd) need much higher doses / stronger opiates but please make sure you have some Pernoxad or other overdose reversing drug around if your gonna go exerperimenting.

They're easy to get online:

If your british. I know posting retailers is fround upon here .. but this is a non-profit harm reduction place that will sell your naloxone if your in the uk (and put you onto somebody local if your not). They also sell crack pipes in velvet presentation cases (it's actually harm reduction .. a proper pipe .. not using brillio .. will be good for you big time). It literally saved my life .. I like you do not easily get high on opiates. First time I took em was smoking with needle freeks and (I'd bought them some for them to have at home and said it was free for all on the stash at hand provided they had to smoke). Next thing you know they were both nodded out while I was wondering what the fuss was. I thought it was technique .. but it wasn't

If you ever unload two naloxones into somebody and nothing happens .. start running a cold bath and check the dates on the drugs. Do your best to keep then ODs conscious and then chuck em in the cold bath. I learned that trick with a friend when we decide to .. um .. I'm not going to say .. PM me if you have to know. Anyway.. Cold water and shock can be more effective than naloxone. We didn't call an ambulance .. because we were so fucking high we didn't even think it made sense ... I susgest extreme care with high opiate use. It just switches off all your risk assessment abilities.

That crazy shit I just described was around when I discovered fentany. I think I started on fentanyl acetatyte (5-6x heroin .. plus AWESOME buzz in overdose) ... and I floored myself with a tiny line. I progressed to huge meth runs combined with MASSIVE overdoses of fentanyls (carfentanyl was my favorite .. the 8 house half life only added spice). The trick to survive was to keep eatign (not smoking) meth and to make sure you ate protein before you passed out (protein is processed into cathelecones when you sleep .. the neurotransmiters that simulants push out like crazy .. and so you wake up). I would go for weeks (I retired very very young ... ).

This is an HR site so let me state that when I stopped taken fent and looked back at what I'd done .. all I could think was HOLY F***K, as my sense of risk assessment had returned. The death rate for fentanyl users is 5% a year. For what I did ... it's probably more like 20-30% .. I'd say 50 but I'm still alive and meth has that crazy 20 hour period of activity (it metabolises twice into active amphetamines at a very high level). Do what I did with anything but meth and I don't rate your changes unless your surpervices in a lab.

The moral of the convoluted story is .... you can defintely get so high on opiates you become one with that god in your meth induced psychotic break. Now .. just don't come down off the meth for a week or you'll die.

Oh .. and I'm probably in the running for one of the worst withdrawals ever. Sure I'll get beaten .. but I doubt I'd look like a try hard.

This is an incredibly good thing.

I can't even type out in a sentence how fucked up these things can make everyone. It really is some shiiiiit. Every time I'm stuck in the game it's like--even if you care so much about other things the opiates always take priority. You can't even care about other things without them (because the withdrawal is so mentally whack) and you won't be able to feel joy for a long time until the redose.

I'm sorry if this is controversial to say--but I've not seen many pain patients who did not feel the same way that I do as well.