• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Alprazolam - Ordering "generics" (presses) or pure powder to the U.S. (sans dark web)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thadchr

Greenlighter
[EDITED]

Long time lurker, new poster here at Bluelight. Have previously spent years on Erowid and Drugs-Forum, familiar with the ropes but re-entering the realm as of late, so please forgive any lack of tact / inadvertent rules breaking.

Someone (it seems being a swimmer is no long preferred as the proper acronym here?) would like to obtain a moderate amount or either in pill form or as raw powder that they can measure on their own and use with discretion. This person is very experienced in virtually all realms of use, has and knows how to use them, and is acutely aware of the dangers present in some of their practices. However, they are entirely new to ordering "" or "generic medications" from foreign pharmacies/websites/vendors, and could use a little guidance. (This person does not want to lurk into the dark web just yet, and is thus attempting to do this "above board", with moderate precautions taken--such as using a VPN and perhaps paying in cryptocurrency as opposed to a regular debit card associated with their name.)

First of all, I'm some years removed and thus not 100% certain of this site's rules... I presume it's a huge faux pa / no-no to outright ask if anyone has experience with a particular website or "pharmacy" that they deem to be safe, reliable, efficient, and careful about legal issues? So maybe better stated: could anyone recommend an ideal way to search out such a vendor for this individual?

In either event, this person is hoping, they guess, for just some general direction in this realm. What should they be on the look-out for as red flags? Are their any precautions they should take that aren't mentioned above? What are some other user's experiences with ordering such substances, and what might this individual expect in the way of potency, prices, and the reliability of receiving these products in a reasonable time frame? ...Perhaps these questions are all a little broad, but intentionally so as to not break any rules...

In short/sum: An individual would like access to a reasonably reputable vendor who can provide that can be trusted and delivered to their home address in a timely matter without serious concerns about legal implications. All help appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
1st of all, welcome to Bluelight !

We don't use words like SWIM at Bluelight, we also do not discuss sources for drugs.

You might want to edit your post to reflect this before a MOD comes by.

Good luck with your search, but we (bluelight users) can't help you with finding a source, nor give reviews and referrals.

1st of all, welcome to Bluelight !

We don't use words like SWIM at Bluelight, we also do not discuss sources for drugs.

You might want to edit your post to reflect this before a MOD comes by.

Good luck with your search, but we (bluelight users) can't help you with finding a source, nor give reviews and referrals.
They made the thread 27 minutes ago and then immediately bolted. Didn't wait around for an answer. Thanks for this post. If OP hasn't come back in the next hour to edit it I will do it for them.

They made the thread 27 minutes ago and then immediately bolted. Didn't wait around for an answer. Thanks for this post. If OP hasn't come back in the next hour to edit it I will do it for them.
Hoping my edit fixed any rules I was breaking / general faux pas?

Hoping my edit fixed any rules I was breaking / general faux pas?
Actually you didn't. You made it worse. We don't allow links and you are still sourcing.

I suggest you read our guidelines and then maybe try again. Your post comes across as a vendor trying to spam.

If you are really a new member and need help I'll go ahead and edit it for you.

Actually you didn't. You made it worse. We don't allow links and you are still sourcing.

I suggest you read our guidelines and then maybe try again. Your post comes across as a vendor trying to spam.

If you are really a new member and need help I'll go ahead and edit it for you.
Yes, please do then. I assure you I am a new member to this particular forum, but extremely familiar with the space at large, via other resources and forums. I've just taken some time away from this whole thing and am now re-integrating myself. I am definitely not trying to break any rules, as I earnestly consider these types of forums sacrosanct and invaluable resources to users seeking earnest guidance and safe practice measures. As stated, just a little removed from making posts / asking (perhaps dense) questions, and therefore any help and guidance is appreciated. Thanks!

To answer thread title opt for pure powder but its a process to DIY. Plenty of links on bl and elsewhere.
Powder: No fillers and hope ya get what you are looking for cause mfs sell anything these days.
Best of luck and be safe
peace

To answer thread title opt for pure powder but its a process to DIY. Plenty of links on bl and elsewhere.
Powder: No fillers and hope ya get what you are looking for cause mfs sell anything these days.
Best of luck and be safe
peace
Links on BL? Say more... Still not trying to break any rules, just looking for a reliable resource. Have test kits, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.