• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

ALPRAZOLAM 1mg

Alraune89

Greenlighter
Has everyone of us guys have experienced using thees (benzo) pills for treating anxiety and other psihical disorders? I got them by doctors description about my AD syndrome treatment but taking them I feel like under speed, I`im fast, I can do all home stuff, I speak much more like before, I have strongly wish for socializing and so on

I would to hear some shearing about taking thees (for me unkknown pills)

The Same Name, but U know, I have heard that thees pills differs a little bit form containing stuff inside.

I`m very very confused.

Xanax / ALprazolam = the same?

One friend of mine was using Canax for her own good and she got some complications with weight growing fastly... is it true????

Well, its just a different name than Xanax because it's a different company making the same drug. I live in Canada, by law, here, the active ingredient has to be 100% the same in all versions of the same drug, the only difference is the binders, aka the fillers, just shit to make it bigger and so it doesnt disolve super fast in your stomach. Basicly, the harder a pill the longer it takes to digest, aka time released.

Search erowid.com for the drug name and it will give you other generic names for the same drug. Like Xanax is the original drug, than other companies start making it calling it something else, like Alprazolam.

Weight gain? Generaly benzo's like Xanax are a central nervous system depressant, like beer, so it slows your shit down, your metabolism goes down, and you start gaining weight fast. The opposite would be like a speed drug, which stimulates the Central Nervous System, causing you metabolism to speed up and you loose weight by burning more energy.

Yeah, but Alprazolam lifts me up. Using that drug I feel like I was on speed drugs. Thats pretty strange, that`s way I`m confused really much. After drinking that pill, for me is to better wake up and so...... I really don`t understand this.

I`m from Latvia, and compani that produce Xanax is called Olainfam..... so maybe thats makes a sense.

I`m going soon to doctor about same questions. but before that I would like to hear experiences with using THIS DRUG..... :)

Xanax has been reported to give a stimulating affect, just like alcohol, but its still a CNS depressant.
Xanax is reporting to give euphoria as well, which is turn, would give you the feeling of energy and bliss.
Many of the other benzo's dont give you euphoria.

Just know what your getting involved in, that speedy feeling is addicting, and Benzos and the HARDEST drug to get off, far harder than Herion.

should get rid of your anxiety a few minutes after you eat it, and last a couple hours

alprazolam is very efficient and a powerful benzo, if you do over 2mg you may black out - not pass out, you'll be awake but forget a little of the things - as well as do some stupid shit - it leaves you very disinhibited - so you don't wanna go overboard with it

like ghost said benzo dependence sucks so you should use them only as an acute relief of anxiety (not your main treatment) and not do them very frequently

Xanax is the brand name. Alprazolam is the actual name of the chemical. Like buying name brand Coca-Cola vs. Sam's Club Cola which is a generic Walmart soda.

Your experience of feeling full of energy is completely normal for someone with a chronic anxiety disorder who feels free of symptoms for the first time in their life. I have horrible life ruining anxiety that has been poorly treated for most of my life. Back when I abused drugs, opiates would give me tons of energy because I would be free of the negative feelings and moods that usually made me dysfunctional. I mean I couldn't even sleep if I was high on opiates back then. I would always stay up too late when I took benzos, by that I mean I would stay up til' the sun was up and then try to rest... maybe. Usually these days my medication is sort of wearing off by the end of the day and even though I take night meds I'm inclined to go to sleep early because I'm feeling severely anxious and depressed. If I were properly medicated for my anxiety disorder, I think I'd stay up too late most of the time because I'd be feeling good and wouldn't want to waste that feeling. So yeah, I'm used to be too nervous to do almost anything that requires talking to strangers, even over the phone is too frightening; I have avoidant personality disorder and I basically try to avoid all interactions when my medication isn't working properly.... which is most of the time.

Even Seroquel gives me energy sometimes if my anxiety is really bad and I take my 200mg quetiapine PRN during the middle of the day. That much Seroquel would knock most people out for an entire plane flight around the world.

The point is that if you have an actual untreated anxiety disorder then it is normal to experience lots of energy if a medication works. I mean for god's sake when I was drinking in the spring of 2014, I got so much more done and my college grades were much better until I was sent to rehab because I was drinking in a no alcohol outpatient mental health program. In high school I went from a "C" student to an "A" student at a prestigious private high school after I started smoking weed.

If you take a chemical that helps you cope with a pre-existing mental health condition it is likely that you experience both a symptom reduction as well as the effects of the chemical; in some cases the symptom reduction will overpower the common effects of a chemical. Especially in cases where symptoms have been severe.

And I Wonder how dangerous it could be to mix benzos with alcahol. As I'm working in nightclub sometimes is hard to not to drink few shots, for example..

What you got there are Xanax "footballs"
I've had great times with them but also bad times due to me blacking out so be carefull with that. I woke up in jail after getting barred out at the mall which was very stupid. I was young though don't mess with them much anymore. I'll do a roxy every now and then but that's about it for pills.

Be careful with the bars (Xanax). It is effectively used for anxiety mainly, and also effective for my insomnia. I personally cannot take over 2mg. If so..I black out and don't remember anything for the rest of the night. You will have holes in your memory the next morning for sure and the only way to piece together is if you are not alone, or you follow the mess you created (Xanax blacked-out highs somehow always lead to the kitchen) I have unknowingly prepared food before...like meals...not cereal. I def can't imagine it being my DOC cause it's a waaaay downer for me, but I am reminded daily of the effects if the xaney high as i listen to my very drawn out-seemingly chopped and screwed home voicemail i changed...and still to this day don't remember doing it.

I take 2 footballs a night to help with anxiety and slow my mind down. I have a friend that went to rehab for benzos and said it was really hard to kick them. I know I get anxiety attacks if I go too long without them. I guess I'm addicted bc I've been taking them for about 4 years. They don't make me hyper though.