• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Alprax

Most people think xanax is one of the strongest benzos. If you mean that brand specificly, I dont beleive any of that name brand is better than generic bs; theyre all guarenteed to have the advertised dose.

I was also trying to find info on alprax. From what I have read it appears it is just xanax. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Whats alprax? Do you mean (alpraz)olam? If so its one of the strongest benzos on the market, its probably one the most addictive too from its strong potentcy. Ive never taken a benzo stronger than xanax other than klonopin, klonopin is just near as strong but its a long lasting benzo. Xanax hits you all at once

Whats alprax? Do you mean (alpraz)olam? If so its one of the strongest benzos on the market, its probably one the most addictive too from its strong potentcy. Ive never taken a benzo stronger than xanax other than klonopin, klonopin is just near as strong but its a long lasting benzo. Xanax hits you all at once

Thank you for your response 024liakam. What I got says alprax. From my little research that I could find, it appears it is just xanax. But wanted to see if anyone else could weigh in on this?

Thank you for your response 024liakam. What I got says alprax. From my little research that I could find, it appears it is just xanax. But wanted to see if anyone else could weigh in on this?
No problem, if youve never taken it and recently prescribed it or whatever the case I wouldnt take more than 1mg, anymore than that you could black out and do really dumb shit. Ive never heard of xanax with the name alprax, are you located in US or foregin?

No problem, if youve never taken it and recently prescribed it or whatever the case I wouldnt take more than 1mg, anymore than that you could black out and do really dumb shit. Ive never heard of xanax with the name alprax, are you located in US or foregin?

I would have to agree about taking it easy. from what I found through research it is Xanax but made in India. I really appreciate all your help with my question. I am in the United States, which is why I'm personally not familar with Xanax being called Alprax. ?