-alone-

icon24.gif

I'm not sure what you meant by this comment, but i really dont feel that its appropriate at this time.
~E-girl
[ 22 September 2002: Message edited by: E-girl ]

every time... every time i read this thread i cry. every single time....
miss you spedly. you will live forever in our hearts and thoughts and we will never let you go.
much love always,
squirt

What an amazing piece of writing. Thank you for writing it. Also, thanks for bumping. I would have missed out on this as I have only recently joined Bluelight. I liked the piece so much that I actually read through all the replies. It seems as though sometime between the time that this was first written and now, something happened to SpeedLimit55. If so, I'm sorry. From what I've read from the replies, he was a great person and is (and will be) missed. Thanks.

I can't believe I have yet to bump this post. I read it again today, and it hit me like it had the first.
Beautiful.
SG

i thought about you in my car the other day... but i'm sure you know that. i was having a rough moment, but i felt you were right there with me.
miss u still

...I never really expected to post here again. I know you didn't want me to... but I think you'd allow me this exception. Something made me read this again... Right now things are raw... too hard and rough and I needed to see what others who have known and loved you have said...it's beautiful, really it is.
I miss you baby. I'm trying so hard to work out a life without you... It's so hard and I don't know if I can do it, if it even can be done... but I'm trying. For you. Because of you. I'm trying to do what you would want me to do... as impossible as it seems.
I love you with all my heart and soul - forever.
---
The timing is off on this damn board as always, but yesterday would have been our 7 month wedding anniversary... your birthday is coming up soon, too. *sigh* Baby you were too young and too precious to go... all I want is you here with me, or me there with you... that's all I want. I want you. To be with you.
I miss you more than words can possibly say.
I love you so much sweetheart, with all of my very being.
I love you.
[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: Flower ]

There's nothing I can say or do, Flower. But I'm right here behind you, always, if you should need me.

i was waiting for the day i was see you post to this. I hope you're doing ok Flower... my heart goes out to you. This isn't the only one of Josh's masterpieces that i find myself reading over and over. Some of the things he wrote about you were just so incredible, that i can barely bring myself to finish them sometimes. You were, you ARE so lucky to have had him in your life. I do believe you were the best thing to ever happen to him.

Melissa,
i love you so very much, if you should need me ever...you know where i am.

We live to love, but not all those we love live, but if in life we have loved, when we lose life we find eternal bliss.
This is the first time that I have read this post and the replies and I.........
PLUR