• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Almost nothing makes me high

try oxycodone
I wish i had some , but impossible to get or its to expensive , but i know i would be instantly hooked . Why can't they just create a opioide with all the anti depressant qualities but not the addiction. Nah that won't ever happen .

I have not taken any meds for many months now, when I tried shrooms and acid for the 1st time (and a few subsequent times after that), the only thing they did was improve my mood, in a similar capacity to that of weed.

I had no visuals, no "spider web" thought patterns, etc. The last med I took was wellbutrin, but I quickly discontinued it as it did nothing.

Ketamine works for me, though, as well. I still have yet to K Hole, but I hope to someday.

You are conflating psychoactivity with a lack of depression and in doing so are contriving a false dichotomy. Lastly, as I originally told the OP, issues regarding mental illnesses are beyond the scope of this forum, let alone the site as a whole. That said, we use to have a forum that could serve you better. Not sure if we still have it, but if so, it was "Dark Side."

You are conflating psychoactivity with a lack of depression and in doing so are contriving a false dichotomy. Lastly, as I originally told the OP, issues regarding mental illnesses are beyond the scope of this forum, let alone the site as a whole. That said, we use to have a forum that could serve you better. Not sure if we still have it, but if so, it was "Dark Side."
But i will remove my opinion about wellbutrin , so sorry for spreading negativity .:(

I hope at least some of these medication work for some people .

I'm starting to feel that way to some degree, but I don't feel like it's a lack of novelty or interest or anything. I feel like my body is slowly shifting how it responds to drugs. It's so much easier for me to get too tired to really savor and enjoy getting high. It's like the physical impacts are hitting me more strongly than the mental ones I sought, and taking up a greater share of the drug experience. Man, I'm not even all that old, I'm just in my 30s. But I'm definitely noticing it shift gradually in that direction.