• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Alcohol really is the strongest drug

Hey OP! I was going to welcome you to the forums, but I'm now seeing that you've been here for a few years. Still, it's nice to meet ya and we hope to hear more from you here.

The issue I have with this, is that we are in a Harm Reduction forum specifically and neither the thread title nor the objective of the thread are really dedicated to reducing Harm. I'm not saying you've done anything terribly wrong. I'm just telling you that this forum probably isn't the right place for it. We talk a lot about the effects of drugs, what they do and how they do it, but it's always in the context of attempting to reduce the harm for the community.

Simply stating that Alcohol is fun and asking others if they think it's fun does not constitute Harm Reduction by any stretch. We try to speak objectively as much as possible, so please don't take any offense. Alcohol is definitely not the most potent drug by really any marker or variable. You could argue that it's among the most potent in terms of the havoc that Ethanol wreaks upon the human body, but definitely not in terms of pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and indeed even personal reports from users.

So, this doesn't fit here. It's not really long or detailed enough for an experience/trip report (a sub-forum that we have here) unless you would like to make it that way. As this is dedicated more to just stating a point about how you like Alcohol and requesting others to comment, I think Drug Culture might a more appropriate place. I have to be totally frank though, I have no idea what the motivation would be to discuss Alcohol with people, as there isn't going to be any kind of mind-blowing, life-changing answers given. People are just going to say yes or no and you might end up in an hours long conversation attempting to answer a question that you already fully understand the anser to.

I think you know how Alcohol works for you and how it works for other people at this point in your life. Again, I'm not trying to be rude or offensive, but we do have to balance things here. People come to Bluelight with often life-threatening requests for advice. Humans are humans and many folks will often only look at the first page of the forums or even the first few threads at the top. With this in mind, please try to sympathize with the other Bluelighters who need help. Fun is okay. I want everyone to be happy and to have freedom of speech. Please, in the future just consider the fact that making a "fun" thread could very well prevent someone with an important question from being seen, heard and responded to.

BDD -> DC

I know what you mean. Like if you buy a litre of vodka and starts determinedly going at it until your fucked you'll be a spinning mess in no time.
BUT when there drugs like fentanyl that if you put a pile the size of this 0 in a syringe and shot it you'd almost certainly overdose.
It's up to you what your strangest drug is.
If you're talking loveliness without s care in the world it'd be high dose methadone with potentiators. Or crack. The rush from a big pile has me blasted