• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol After Dilaudid

oMUNCHYo

Greenlighter
As I am new to doing opiates, I just wanted to make sure I am safe. I did 2mg of Dilaudid around 3 p.m. and my friends wanted to go out around 10. I'm probably being paranoid, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Most if not all formula's of hydromorphone are instant release, in the US, however they do make an extended release in the UK. If it's er, do not drink. If theyre ir, they have a very short half-life, and after 7 hours, most of the 2mg has been excreted, regardless of roa, so you should be good to go, however drink plenty of fluids beforehand, this will help along the excretion process.

- Hopeless..

Thanks for the response! I've always been a rather cautious user, and while I have read that 6 hours should be good, I wanted to get the opinion of people who actually do these substances, rather than some paranoid forum troll.

You came to the right place, there's a lot of experienced, informative users on this site, also the number 1 goal here, is harm reduction. So most of.us won't steer you wrong. Be safe and have fun tonight!

- Hopless Soul

Most if not all formula's of hydromorphone are instant release, in the US, however they do make an extended release in the UK. If it's er, do not drink. If theyre ir, they have a very short half-life, and after 7 hours, most of the 2mg has been excreted, regardless of roa, so you should be good to go, however drink plenty of fluids beforehand, this will help along the excretion process.

- Hopeless..

I agree with that, Dilly gets metabolized pretty quick, 7 hours should be enough unless you are still feeling drowsy. If so, I would go easy on the alcohol that evening.