Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

AL-LAD, LSZ, 5-meo-mipt and 6-apdb

black53

Bluelighter
My original plan had been to take 150ug al-lad and 90mg 6-apdb, but I ended up taking a lot more.

t+0 I took 150ug AL-LAD + a few mg 5-meo-mipt (around 5... the whole bag had about 10mg and I took another similar dose later).

t+30 I hit really fast and by now I was already tripping quite hard. The visuals were unique... imagine AL-LADs sharp visuals only much more smudged. The effects on thinking and hearing were normal psy effects. Body load was 0. There was one very strange effect - I could think clearly what to say/write, but if I tried something completely wrong came out.

t+210 About this time the effects started to weaken so I took 300ug LSZ + 5mg 5-meo-mipt. Effects soon returned even stronger than before. Other than the intensity there weren't any differences.

t+270 Took 300ug AL-LAD and 90mg 6-apdb and started tripping even harder. I could also feel a lot of euphoria, probably from the 6-apdb.

t+290? My perception of time gets fuzzy here so I cant give exact numbers. Everything felt merged together. To me that lasted only seconds, irl it was probably much longer

After a few more hours the effects started dropping of and I slowly drifted off to sleep (memory of this is a bit fuzzy)

I never felt any danger/anxiety/... mentally and physically. There were no negative effects in the following days.