• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

AL-LAD (300ug) - First Time - By eck, that's cracking stuff Grommit (AL-LAD)

I’ve had a 150 μg experience where I mostly just worried about the body load the whole time. It sucked. The trip itself wasn’t difficult though.
I thought I was going to rupture myself and have a hernia at300ug, through laughing. Leary might have a been an arrogant shitstirrer, but he got the requirements for positive trip ie. Set & setting, spot on

Òñ ŕefĺèçŕìòñ I ŕeçkon 60mg MĎMÀ & 150mcg òfAĹ‐ĹAĎ would be inçŕèďìblý therapùŕìç and a shitĺòaď òf fun. Reckon that what's going into the buries storage for my 60th birthday.

When I first took it it gave me a bit of an upset stomach. Coming up on the toilet was an experience.
Most psychs do this to this to me. Now I think needing to shit is a Pavlovian response to coming up on psychedelics for me. Once my shower tiles start breathing, bathmat starts wiggling, I know it’s on. Having a bidet is key.

Off topic, but that’s right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous!

Most psychs do this to this to me. Now I think needing to shit is a Pavlovian response to coming up on psychedelics for me. Once my shower tiles start breathing, bathmat starts wiggling, I know it’s on. Having a bidet is key.

Off topic, but that’s right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous!
Bulbous also tapered. That's right!

Actually, stims that have significant effect on GI tract ie have serotonogic activity, cause a rather immediate effect. My experience of IM meth was the first response, was the need to go have a shit. It was so satisfying, then me and my wife got busy, in the bedroom! 😁
And no, there was no scat type things - personally, I find that revolting

Reactions: afk
Thanks for the report, it sounds like a great time. :)

You’re literally the only other person I’ve ever heard refer to LSD’s subtlety as the thing that makes it powerful. I say this all the time.

AL-LAD is hilariously unsubtle. It makes me wonder what the fuck these other lazy psychedelics are doing with their visuals.

I recommend ETH-LAD next. LSD is the balanced one. AL-LAD is the fun one. ETH-LAD is the weird one. It’s absolutely fascinating (to me, anyway).
2C-E weird? I loved the depth 2C-E had, so maybe an ethyl group is the way to go (I know DET was wonderfully benign, as opposed to the WTF of DMT and the almost scary nature of DPT).
I'd love to get around to trying 4-OH/AcO DET at some point in the future

2C-E weird? I loved the depth 2C-E had, so maybe an ethyl group is the way to go (I know DET was wonderfully benign, as opposed to the WTF of DMT and the almost scary nature of DPT).
2C-P was also wonderful and incredibly intense for me, I think I prefer it over 2C-E

DPT was weird though, definitely not a fan but I'd still like to try DIPT at some point

DPT was weird though
I never even got to try the DPT I had... got into a argument with my roommates boyfriend over owing me and another homie both some money, and he started to get in my face and I warned him "Trust me bro, you don't wanna go down this road" because I really didn't feel like beating his ass and having to find another place to live. Dude went and called his mom about it and exaggerated it that I threatened him with a gun, and of course she called the cops, all unbeknownst to me at the time. At this point I figured okay, situation defused, so I'm back to chillin' smokin weed or whatever, and while i'm pacin around smoking I started to notice that there was police surrounding the building. I wasn't even nervous it was for me, I just moved in here, didn't blow the spot up or nothin, I'm just watchin' like damn whose day they bout to ruin! As I'm staring down from this 3rd floor window at the situation, LOUD ASS KNOCKING at the door. Could only be you know who. I went over to the door and tried to just let em know "yeah me and my roommate had a disagreement earlier if that's what ya'll are here about but we cool now." They were like "Well that's not what we heard, we have reports of you threatening him with a handgun" I knew right away this motherfucker snitched (lied, but told nonetheless) because there was never any presentation of a weapon or brandishing, shit I didn't even have a gun on me. But he knew I had a gun. And that it was somewhere in the apartment. Tell me why these cops flipped the entire apartment, even tossed it around in their hands (inside a bookbag with a real lowkey zipper you wouldnt notice unless you were looking for it.) and never found it. Which would have been real shitty because I wanna say I was 20 or so at the time and could not legally possess a handgun.

What did they find? a vial with 1g of DPT in it that they used to book me for felony possession of cocaine because fucking everything turns blue on their testkit lol.
Next day when I finally got to speak to a detective about what they found I was like "yo you guys are fuckin nuts throwin me in jail for a plant soil fertilizer, that stuffs not even made for humans to consume" and after a little while of looking at me like I'm a weirdo he goes "Well, you don't have any priors, and it doesn't look like any cocaine I've ever seen before so we're gonna send it out to the lab for results, you may be hearing from us" and I never heard a word from them. Still got my fingerprints though!!!

I never even got to try the DPT I had... got into a argument with my roommates boyfriend over owing me and another homie both some money, and he started to get in my face and I warned him "Trust me bro, you don't wanna go down this road" because I really didn't feel like beating his ass and having to find another place to live. Dude went and called his mom about it and exaggerated it that I threatened him with a gun, and of course she called the cops, all unbeknownst to me at the time. At this point I figured okay, situation defused, so I'm back to chillin' smokin weed or whatever, and while i'm pacin around smoking I started to notice that there was police surrounding the building. I wasn't even nervous it was for me, I just moved in here, didn't blow the spot up or nothin, I'm just watchin' like damn whose day they bout to ruin! As I'm staring down from this 3rd floor window at the situation, LOUD ASS KNOCKING at the door. Could only be you know who. I went over to the door and tried to just let em know "yeah me and my roommate had a disagreement earlier if that's what ya'll are here about but we cool now." They were like "Well that's not what we heard, we have reports of you threatening him with a handgun" I knew right away this motherfucker snitched (lied, but told nonetheless) because there was never any presentation of a weapon or brandishing, shit I didn't even have a gun on me. But he knew I had a gun. And that it was somewhere in the apartment. Tell me why these cops flipped the entire apartment, even tossed it around in their hands (inside a bookbag with a real lowkey zipper you wouldnt notice unless you were looking for it.) and never found it. Which would have been real shitty because I wanna say I was 20 or so at the time and could not legally possess a handgun.

What did they find? a vial with 1g of DPT in it that they used to book me for felony possession of cocaine because fucking everything turns blue on their testkit lol.
Next day when I finally got to speak to a detective about what they found I was like "yo you guys are fuckin nuts throwin me in jail for a plant soil fertilizer, that stuffs not even made for humans to consume" and after a little while of looking at me like I'm a weirdo he goes "Well, you don't have any priors, and it doesn't look like any cocaine I've ever seen before so we're gonna send it out to the lab for results, you may be hearing from us" and I never heard a word from them. Still got my fingerprints though!!!
In the UK, everything goes for proper lab tests (I once got caught with 2g of ephedrine, which is not controlled. Police thought it was meth, but lab analysis proved otherwise).
Some people are just little twats, lying and suchlike. That would be enough to have nothing more to do with them (of course, no handguns here legally)

I had an amazing day with a few homies in probably 2014 that was fueled with AL-LAD on the sunshine daydream blotter and MXE where we spent most of the day in the pool splashin around like children on the tabs, then ended up winding the day and night down with the mxe, I remember the AL-LAD being super colorful though it's been nearly 10 years since, and it was my one and only trip with it. actually it was great up until I convinced this chick I had been trying to date to drive all the way out to where I was at and "come party with a couple friends of mine." Little did I know, this chick had hardly smoked weed before, let alone cruise the other dimensions... When she got there I was in the process of trying to keep the room I was in from squishing me like Han Solo but started to come back down to reality when she came in the door and it sobered me up. Somehow I still had the game to get her to the bedroom in that state of mind but I couldn't get hard for the life of me. Tried for a bit but eventually gave up, safe to say I didn't hear back from her much after that lmao,

Out of the many different trips and combos I've had over the years though, it was definitely a stand out trip, even before the mxe was introduced to the mix. I definitely remember more of that day and how special it was than I do for most of my other drug experiences lol. I feel like everyone has a good 5-10 trips that really stick out as significantly to them in their mental index whether because of the people they were with, maybe a piece of universal knowledge obtained, or just overall mind blowing experience. Most of my mind blowing experiences usually only occur with a dissociative or combination with dissociatives, it adds that extra layer of special, you FEEL your trips happening around you, not just see it. Nothing quite like experiencing yourself get swallowed into a couch like an amoeba, or one time I felt like I was strapped in to my office chair and it was fixed to my desk, I felt my chair slowly start to rotate but my monitors were spinning with me, the most real spinning feeling ever followed by what I could only explain as a real rocketship launch. I felt my body being shoved down with massive G forces and then I started to come down but man I'm due for another trip to the moon.

Crashed the post with my other story so I'll post something doubly on topic ;)

Last edited:
That would be enough to have nothing more to do with them
I saw him one time years later and he tried to come up to me and bar and play the "catch up" game. In my head I wanted to be like "you're lucky I don't got it on me now" but it just came out something like "don't try to play all nice now, i didn't forget that shit" and he almost immediately awkwardly went to the other end of the bar, closed his tab, and left. Which was probably in his best interest because I was having a lot of intrusive thoughts to dose the fuck out of his drink with liquid, even had it on me lmao

I would say they have similarities. If I was going to pick a lysergamide I've tried to relate as the 2C-E of the group, it would definitely be ETH-LAD. Both are less pushy, more intricate, and I would say perhaps more salvia-like than other similar psychedelics, at least in my experience. I also think they're not dissimilar even superficially, at least not too much.

I never got to try DET unfortunately, but I have used 4-HO-DET and 4-AcO-DET. They actually do remind me of DPT more than most psychedelics, but in a less detached, more inviting sort of way. I once smoked 30 mg of 4-AcO-DET and that was a feast for the eyes, a completely opaque and picturesque netherworld splayed on the walls all around me as I took a shower. Religious-like imagery like a naked woman walking on water with flowers blooming and withering just as quickly in the steps behind her, and her sprouting wings made of fire at the end. Temples made of skulls, demons watching me intently, skeleton tattoos covering my body as I felt myself as if to be a shaman of death who had conquered the netherworld with my love to unite the forces of light and darkness (my thoughts verbatim at the time). However, the colors were bright, golden even (like ETH-LAD and 2C-E too I would say), the visual aesthetic was gorgeous like a Renaissance painting, and the demons looked cutesy and cartoony, despite looking like they should have a grotesque, insectoid sort of presentation. I felt no fear at all, only awe.

Ethyl indoles have given me some of my most memorable experiences for sure, and so has 2C-E.

2C-P was also wonderful and incredibly intense for me, I think I prefer it over 2C-E

DPT was weird though, definitely not a fan but I'd still like to try DIPT at some point

I found 2C-P very interesting too, although not as memorable or meaningful as 2C-E was for me. I remember mostly just being impressed by how strong it was more generally.

DiPT is really cool if you can enjoy it, not just for the auditory effects but for the classical psychedelic trip it produces as well. Unfortunately the auditory effects actually physically hurt my ears when I take more than a small dosage. It's a significant deterrent for me, but I am glad to have experienced it.

I would say they have similarities. If I was going to pick a lysergamide I've tried to relate as the 2C-E of the group, it would definitely be ETH-LAD. Both are less pushy, more intricate, and I would say perhaps more salvia-like than other similar psychedelics, at least in my experience. I also think they're not dissimilar even superficially, at least not too much.

I never got to try DET unfortunately, but I have used 4-HO-DET and 4-AcO-DET. They actually do remind me of DPT more than most psychedelics, but in a less detached, more inviting sort of way. I once smoked 30 mg of 4-AcO-DET and that was a feast for the eyes, a completely opaque and picturesque netherworld splayed on the walls all around me as I took a shower. Religious-like imagery like a naked woman walking on water with flowers blooming and withering just as quickly in the steps behind her, and her sprouting wings made of fire at the end. Temples made of skulls, demons watching me intently, skeleton tattoos covering my body as I felt myself as if to be a shaman of death who had conquered the netherworld with my love to unite the forces of light and darkness (my thoughts verbatim at the time). However, the colors were bright, golden even (like ETH-LAD and 2C-E too I would say), the visual aesthetic was gorgeous like a Renaissance painting, and the demons looked cutesy and cartoony, despite looking like they should have a grotesque, insectoid sort of presentation. I felt no fear at all, only awe.

Ethyl indoles have given me some of my most memorable experiences for sure, and so has 2C-E.

I found 2C-P very interesting too, although not as memorable or meaningful as 2C-E was for me. I remember mostly just being impressed by how strong it was more generally.

DiPT is really cool if you can enjoy it, not just for the auditory effects but for the classical psychedelic trip it produces as well. Unfortunately the auditory effects actually physically hurt my ears when I take more than a small dosage. It's a significant deterrent for me, but I am glad to have experienced it.
Ethyl groups seem to be the key to fantastic experiences (why do you think I went for an N-ethyl group for mxe?). DOET is very interesting as well. Not as visual as DOM, but quite fascinating, in it's own way...

Ethyl groups seem to be the key to fantastic experiences (why do you think I went for an N-ethyl group for mxe?). DOET is very interesting as well. Not as visual as DOM, but quite fascinating, in it's own way...

Fair point. ;) I've never tried DOET but I would be happy to one day. Never tried DOM either unfortunately, would be happy to try that one too.

I'll say too that one of my most profound and meaningful psychedelic experiences ever was on 5-MeO-EiPT. It was one of those 5-MeO-DMT-level trips that sticks with you for a long time and by most definitions kind of drove me crazy for a while. After working myself back down from it though I feel that it was extremely useful and insightful for me to go through, and it's hard to deny that I feel permanently affected by it. Ethyls are certainly something that have had a very significant impact on my life.

Not only them though, I'm an equal opportunity drug user. :)

I thought it was because Parke-Davis QSAR studies revealed that of all N-monosubstituted arylcyclohexylamines, the ethyl was the most potent?

BUT as Tony Wilson said 'When forced to pick between the truth and the legend, print the legend'.

In 100 years people WILL be quoting your N-ethyl line, you know?

I thought it was because Parke-Davis QSAR studies revealed that of all N-monosubstituted arylcyclohexylamines, the ethyl was the most potent?

BUT as Tony Wilson said 'When forced to pick between the truth and the legend, print the legend'.

In 100 years people WILL be quoting your N-ethyl line, you know?
Yeah, it was the Park Davis SAR that part influenced my decision. I must admit, that Tony Wilson quote is up there as one of my favourites!

I haven't had the chance to try ETH-LAD but I hope to one day. Have heard a lot of positive things about it. Your comparison of it with 2C-E makes it sound all the more interesting to me since 2C-E is one of my absolute favorite substances.

As for AL-LAD, I had a bunch of it 10 years ago and totally agree about it being the fun one. Its been years since I have done it but how intense the visuals can get and how easy it is to enjoy always stood out to me. In my experience, it always had a very "paper make brain go brrr" feel to it in some ways but that doesn't mean it lacks depth, it just feels a lot more of a lighthearted compared to LSD. Sometimes its nice to just enjoy watching patterns morphing and melting while listening to music or laugh until it hurts without having to go deep. AL-LAD is probably my second favorite lysergamide I have done with number one being LSD, of course.

I haven't had the chance to try ETH-LAD but I hope to one day. Have heard a lot of positive things about it. Your comparison of it with 2C-E makes it sound all the more interesting to me since 2C-E is one of my absolute favorite substances.

As for AL-LAD, I had a bunch of it 10 years ago and totally agree about it being the fun one. Its been years since I have done it but how intense the visuals can get and how easy it is to enjoy always stood out to me. In my experience, it always had a very "paper make brain go brrr" feel to it in some ways but that doesn't mean it lacks depth, it just feels a lot more of a lighthearted compared to LSD. Sometimes its nice to just enjoy watching patterns morphing and melting while listening to music or laugh until it hurts without having to go deep. AL-LAD is probably my second favorite lysergamide I have done with number one being LSD, of course.
"Paper makes brain go brrr"! 🤣
It really is LSD-light, well at doses up to 300ug. A real 'beginners introduction to lysergamides' compound.

Yeah I bought a bunch of Al-LAd about 10 years ago, too. I have 3 or 4 tabs left, usually that's for Mrs Kat because she likes it so much. ETH-LAD is my 2nd fav , next to LSD(1st). Glad I got it while it was readily available. We live in a golden era of lysergamides, just as good as the 1960s IMHO.

Yeah - I had a huge dose of LSD last summer. Something like 1800ug and it lasted for a good couple of days. The visuals and such still go after 10 hours but then I think tachyphylaxis acts fast and I adjusted.

DMT on top of LSD would be interesting. I'm 100% with 90s pop/dance group Deee-Lite who used to hire indoor swimming pools, turn off all the lights, do DMT and swim.in silence.

Pitch black and silent is the way I get the most from DMT.

Listen to the elves and what have you. Interesting stuff.

Why does it cause it produce tinnitus (the carrier wave as people refer to it).

For LSD I like my Motorik. Neu! Cluster, Harmonia and what have you.

I was keen for @fastandbulbous to discover if Titán made good music for a psychoactive. MDMA I suppose.