Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Airport near miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reachedmylimit

Greenlighter
Just gone through airport security at Hobart airport heading back to Melbourne, and I was really grateful that I wasn't found with anything coming over here but I had packed everything into my luggage that went on checked in luggage and not on carry on.

Having enjoyed my time here in Tassie I wanted to get rid of every single item of paraphernalia I had on me including syringes before getting to the airport, however having checked in and waiting at the lounge for our aircraft to board, I went to the loo which was where I emptied my make up bag to look for my lipstick and out fell a used syringe I had forgotten to dispose of one of them.
I can't tell you how horrified I was to find this also because I had already gone through security had been picked out of the lineup to swabed for explosives!

Now that the plane has been delayed for over an hour I thought I'd write this as I am sitting here in two minds whether I should let security to know of their fuck up because if they let me through who else are they gonna let through while not doing their job properly, seriously I had a syringe and the needle which had I. Wen a terrorist I could have used on board, any suggestions?

Just go to the bar and relax. Its not a good idea to make fun of airport security and they cant help that they are inept.

And its a good thing they are inept. ;)

Ive done this before (domestic)... unpacked my bag to have a smoke once I arrived and realised i had a big stash of dirty fits in one of the pockets in my backpack..

3 cheers for security!

Probably for the best that we don't get into discussing airport security, so i had better close this.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.