• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Age old questions

FalcinValkun

Greenlighter
I am new to bluelight but not to drugs i just got out of a program and have been fuckin up. But the question I have is about the transition from H to subs.. At 24 hours sometimes I don't feel that that shitty.. So I just did my last shot of H at 11am and I have some subs. I did the last of the h that I had in the morning so I could take a seroquel tonight and wake up to feeling kinda shitty and take a sub right then around 11. Do you guys think @ 24 hours I should take 4 or 8 mgs of sub? And if at 24 hours my wd symptoms aren't that bad I can still take a sub and be good?

Hi, Welcome aboard ! ! Congrats on finishing a program regardless if you have as you say been ' fuckin up '

I would wait as long as possible before initiating suboxone. You don't want to go into precipitated withdrawal. It seems like a dopamine antagonist will help sleep somewhat. I also used Seroquel, in conjunction with other meds before inducing subs for a while. I also am not sure of the amount of H you were using in relation to the mgs of suboxone.

Here is the Suboxone Mega Thread and FAQ v. 19. We also have this --- > Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ and this one: The Opioid Withdrawal Megathread and FAQ.

In my experience withdrawal symptoms peaks on day 3, 4 then level off. Usually later than 24 hours, at least for bp most definitely. I could move your post if you like to Other Drugs, or a Recovery forum if you like (?)

Many have made the switch to subs on Bluelight and I'm sure some users here will reply.

Smoky. <3 :)

That'd be great thank you. I made the switch today taking 4mgs twice and it made me feel a little better but not much. I couldn't help myself so I did a cotton rinse to try and feel better but it did nothing. My new question is do I have to wait to take subs 24 hours after the rinse? I'm really having bad cravings and have already hit up my dealers n shit but don't have money so it's like that. You can def move my thread wherever thank you

Hi, Yes - you might not feel the effects. How are you today? I am moving your thread right now.

Smoky <3