• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

after Heroin shot fell on the floor and face swell up

Flowing7

Greenlighter
First of all Id like to thank anyone who can help out with any input and I want to apologize about some of the grammar. thank you

3 days ago friend of mine mixed a shot of black tar which was out of the same batch he had been using. He only did about a point which is less than what he normally does. He did the shit in his hand in a vein he has used before. It did not seem like an artery as there was not the bright red blood or the little bubbles when he drew back however as soon as he started to push he suddenly got the pins and needle/ burning feeling. He pulled back to double check he was still in the vein and sure enough he was, so he finished the shit. within 10-15 seconds later he started feeling his heart pounding and could hear it in his head. He collapsed to the floor from there everything was kind of a blur. as he was on the floor he kept complaining and when he tried to stand up he could not even balance and had to stay on the floor for about 5-10 minutes before he could even get up. As his head was pounding and his he was on the floor in pain he urinated on the floor and felt very nauseus and even threw up a little. Finally, made it to his bed where his head was still pounding. Fell asleep for about 2 hours and was finally able to stand up. When my friend looked in the mirror his face was swollen so bad couldn't even be recognized. It was as if he had been beat up. His lips were very swollen.. it was very odd because although his shot was in his hand, there was no swelling anywhere else.

The next morning friend still felt a little tired and out of it but his face was still swollen. now, 3 days later his lips and face is still a little swollen which is really the only symptom other than a little red rash below his eye brawl you can only see when eyes are closed. the skin is also a little ruff where the rash is.
I have done a lot of research and can not find anything. Although some of the symptoms were similar to cotton fever ( he has has had a few times) like the shaking and sweats but these symptoms were much worse. I also don't know if it was as artery because of the face swelling. it could of been a combination of both.. Does anyone have any idea what this could possibly be? Id really really appreciate any help and again apologize for the grammar

I was allergic to sulfites as a child. It's a preservative. I would go completely numb on my entire left side of my body to the point I couldn't walk. Even my face would be droopy. I would also puke at some point. Look up preservative allergies maybe allergic to the cut?

I have seen the exact same scenario when the subject accidentally shoots into the muscle. Even tiny ammounts can produce this. It is relatively harmless as long as theyre up quickly. Well, quickly on the lit-as-hell scale. My bro had his nose and glasses smashed the same way. Unless he is having more problems, tell him hes okay so he can calm down.